Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#31 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:17 PM

bump!! What are you gals getting your bridesmaids/groomsmen/parents, etc? Please post links also - thanks!!!

#32 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:39 PM

Wow, this thread is great! I just got so many ideas - and I'm so glad I've found this Smarty Pants Boutique. I'm going to spend a lot of time going through everything they have to offer, I can see that now!

#33 keilag

• 190 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:58 PM

I am doing beach bags filled with sunscreen, plating cards, info on the area, wine opener, candles

#34 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

I have my MOH, 5 bridesmaids, and my little sister.
          I'm getting them all Tiffany's necklaces with their initials. It's a long story but it goes with the engagement and how my finance had to trick me with a Tiffany necklace to throw me off the ring.
          Wish I would have thought about the price before I picked 7 bridesmaids :-/ haha

#35 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:15 PM

Megan-thanks for posting those spa wraps from etsy! I had seen the ones on smarty pants but wasnt really feeling them for my girls, but those etsy ones I love! Thanks :)

#36 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:38 PM

FI and i are paying for our 3 GM, MOH and 2 BM entire vacation so we are just getting them a few little things. FI got the guys personalized flasks and cufflinks on The Knot when they had one of their huge sales... 80% off everything I believe.

For the girls I knew one of the things I wanted was starfish necklaces. I found them on the Kohls website for more than 50%. Just got them in the mail yesterday and they are perfect! Not too huge, very simple and elegant:
              apt. 9 Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant

#37 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

I just purchased our GM's gifts today. I will post pics tonight when I get home, but we purchased the "Reef Fanning" bottle opener flip flops in black, and pairs in brown w/plaid - they're cool. We also purchased a deep sea fishing excursion for them, cigars, and cigar holder and cutter!

#38 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

Forgot to mention BM's gifts, I will post pics next week when I receive the bags, but here is the list:

For Each Girl:
                  Huge Oversized Beach Bags (Bamboo) from Ebay
                  A bottle of Island Perfume from Michael Kors
                  Swimsuit Terry Cloth Dress from OP
                  Picture of us (me & each girl) framed
                  All things for OOT bag, which will go in their beach bag
                  Earrings and Necklace for Ceremony
                  Pink Leather Flask Engraved

#39 mc5363

• 315 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    We haven't decided on gm gifts yet, we each only have 2 attendants. We did buy all of the gm attire and bm dresses.

For the bms, I bought big straw beach bags that I'm filling with the following:
                    -flip flops
                    -barefoot sandals
                    - bathing suit coverup
                    - palm tree photo frame
                    - People crossword puzzle book
                    - sunblock
                    - silver starfish necklaces
                    - i'm having my mom make the wedding jewelery and will also put in the bags
                    - pjs
                    - passport covers
                    - team bride tanks from customized girl
                    - travel kit that has mirror, tweezers, nail cutters
                    - makeup bag that i'm going to fill with travel size toiletries

And i think that's it for them.

For the RB we bought his outfit also and 2 other shirts for him to wear when we are away (we dont' have a fg):
                    - personalized toiletry bag
                    - ringbearer tshirt
                    - a couple of books
                    - sand bucket and sand toys
                    - baby sunblock
                    - bathing suit and surf shirt
                    - mickey mouse passport cover (thanks to Tammi)
                    Where did you get your passport covers? I have been looking everywhere!

#40 mc5363

• 315 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

So far, I odered canvas totes from Old Navy that have blue straps (my wedding colors) which I am going to fill with gifts. I got all the girls flip flops and rhinestone starfish necklaces. I am also going to buy them earrings and am contemplating those towel wraps. Hopefully, I will be able to find passport covers and found these really cute round luggage tags with their initials on them. I was thinking that I might get them all a bathing suit and cover up as well in less I can think of one big thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users