Jump to content

Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!


  • Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#331 Peach

Peach
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,293 posts

    Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:37 AM

    Yeah, I started picking things up here and there right after we got engaged, and I am not getting married until July 2013! But I want to make sure my bm, moh, and both moms have awesome gifts.Plus, I really think you save some money, because you get to buy during sales and do not have to rush anything.
     

    Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

    There are some great ideas on here! I think I'm going to start looking and purchasing well ahead of time - I'm getting married April 2013.

    I especially love the passport holders, and personalized towels, etc.



     

     



    #332 Dominican Ally

    Dominican Ally
    • Jr. Member
    • 400 posts

      Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:43 AM



      I agree! I am all about sales, and getting things for a deal - so I'll be keeping my eyes open!

      Happy Planning/Shopping!

      Originally Posted by Peach 

      Yeah, I started picking things up here and there right after we got engaged, and I am not getting married until July 2013! But I want to make sure my bm, moh, and both moms have awesome gifts.Plus, I really think you save some money, because you get to buy during sales and do not have to rush anything.
       



       

       



       


      Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

      49 Guests booked, and counting...


      #333 bondgirl0072010

      bondgirl0072010
      • Member
      • 789 posts

        Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:14 AM

        Purchasing BM gifts ahead of time will be something you're very happy about when ti comes close to the Big Day! 
         

        Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

        There are some great ideas on here! I think I'm going to start looking and purchasing well ahead of time - I'm getting married April 2013.

        I especially love the passport holders, and personalized towels, etc.



         



        #334 Dominican Ally

        Dominican Ally
        • Jr. Member
        • 400 posts

          Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

          I am in love with so many items on overstock.com - especially the starfish jewelry. I think any of these pieces would be amazing for BM gifts - and there is a huge range of prices for everyone's budget!

           

          http://www.overstock...ywords=starfish


          Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

          49 Guests booked, and counting...


          #335 Peach

          Peach
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,293 posts

            Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

            Oh cool! I didn't know they shipped to Canada!
             

            Originally Posted by Dominican Ally 

            I am in love with so many items on overstock.com - especially the starfish jewelry. I think any of these pieces would be amazing for BM gifts - and there is a huge range of prices for everyone's budget!

             

            http://www.overstock...ywords=starfish



             



            #336 Dominican Ally

            Dominican Ally
            • Jr. Member
            • 400 posts

              Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:06 AM



              They didn't a long time ago when I first started looking at the site, but they now do! When you go to the site from Canada, they automatically switch you to the Canadian section and show prices in C$

              Originally Posted by Peach 

              Oh cool! I didn't know they shipped to Canada!
               



               



               


              Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

              49 Guests booked, and counting...


              #337 Mylissa

              Mylissa
              • Newbie
              • 18 posts

                Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

                For my two girls a mani pedi at the spa the day before, Starfish and fresh water pearl earrings along with a gift bag of goodies!

                sterling-silver-white-freshwater-tp_7174310617215423045b.jpg

                For the boys he giving them a message at the spa and is thinking a really nice watch for them. 

                 



                #338 Kristy28

                Kristy28
                • Jr. Member
                • 160 posts

                  Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

                  I love the tanks. Where did you get those from?

                  For starters I purchased the girls dresses

                  DSC_0029x.jpg
                   

                  And they each got special OOT bags with lots of cute stuff in them

                  DSCN2847.JPG

                  DSCN2848.JPG

                  DSCN2849.JPG

                  I bedazzled the straps on the wristlets and purchased the pin for each one of them.  Also bought them a bracelet to wear the day of the wedding.

                   

                  Then I made them tank tops and flip flops to wear on the plane and throughout the week

                  IMAG0245x.jpg

                  IMAG0113x.jpg

                  (the second pair weren't done when this pic was taken)

                  Here they are enjoying them at the reception

                  DSC_0235.JPG

                   

                   

                  The groomsmen got a personalized knife and the best man got a very nice personalized clock/pen holder for his desk and a personalized business card holder (both from Things Remembered).  All guys got their pants and ties purchased for them.

                  DSC_0018x.jpg

                  Oh and all the young male guests received Team Groom shirts with their nicknames on the back

                  DSCN2909.JPG

                   

                  I think that is it...  :)


                  Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

                  #339 Dominican Ally

                  Dominican Ally
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 400 posts

                    Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:30 PM


                    Love these!
                     

                    Originally Posted by Mylissa 

                    For my two girls a mani pedi at the spa the day before, Starfish and fresh water pearl earrings along with a gift bag of goodies!

                    sterling-silver-white-freshwater-tp_7174310617215423045b.jpg

                    For the boys he giving them a message at the spa and is thinking a really nice watch for them. 

                     



                     


                    Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

                    49 Guests booked, and counting...


                    #340 hotlantabride

                    hotlantabride
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 96 posts

                      Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:45 AM



                      Thank you so much I am on the hunt for them now.

                      Originally Posted by sxcT 

                      I purchased the iron ons online from a seller on eBay.  I ironed them on to tank tops from Target.  Very comfortably stretchy tanks....loved them. 
                       



                       



                       


                      Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users