Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#301 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

I think I may use one of hers for my trash the dress session!!

#302 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
    • Site Supporter
    • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:47 AM

They are very nice, I have found that most of them are around $177. I don't think that is a bad price.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#303 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:06 AM

I have never even heard of that designer before!! Great find!!

Originally Posted by hotlantabride 

They are very nice, I have found that most of them are around $177. I don't think that is a bad price.

#304 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
        • Site Supporter
        • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:56 PM

Thanks she has alot of very nice dresses!

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#305 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
          • 208 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

Great ideas. I think I'm going with robes for the girls...not sure though!

Married! May 13 2012!

#306 LindsayR

LindsayR
            • 173 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

You have thought have every detail!! Can't I be a BMs? You can truly tell that you love your family and friends because you did a great and thoughtful job picking out their gifts :-)

Originally Posted by Llkrik1010 

Hi Everyone,

I have 3 bridesmaids and a MOH in my wedding and he has 3 groomsmen and a Best Man.  My wedding isn't until next June, but I find that I have been trying to pick things up as they go on sale and also to lessen the burden of buying everything all at once later.  I attached pictures/links in case anyone was interested in what they look like.  A lot of it is similar to what other people have been saying.  Everyone has great ideas! Here is what I plan to get:

Bridesmaids  (around $200-$250):

• Tote bag to hold all the goodies:  I got black and then had their names added in their favorite color stitch.  I got them a few days ago for $14.99 although it looks like they are no longer on sale.

• Land's End Monogrammed Towels in all different patterns/designs.  They are on sale now.  They actually have more colors now than they did when I ordered them.  I wish I had known that and I would have waited until now.

Deep Sea Dot    Tropical Turquoise Aqua  Cosmic Blue Stripe

• Bridesmaid and MOH teachers that I designed at Bridalpartytees.com.  I was able to do them in my colors.  It is cute, but a little pricey!   http://www.bridalpar...ategory/all.htm
              • I am going to get customized barefoot sandals and matching customized earrings as well.  http://www.redibyche...arefoot-jewelry
              • I am also going to include a frame with a picture of me and my bridesmaid and a personalized silly poem.  I haven't found any frames yet but that will be easy. 
              • Coach wristlet- These are great because they have so many different styles.  You can really find a different one for each girl and match their personalities.  The ones I am looking at are between $48-58
              •  http://www.coach.com...3&tier=2&LOC=CC
              • I am also thinking about a Wine carry bag that will have wine in it, maybe just for my MOH http://www.weddingst...-wine-carry-bag

MOH ( all of the above plus additional $200-250) it is my sister and she has been so helpful so far!:

• I am also going to include a Tiffany necklace.  I like the starfish as does everyone else, but they also have a lot of other cute beachy themes like a flip flop, sunglasses, palm tree, boat, etc.  I just think she might be able to wear the starfish more often.

• I might pay for her manicure/pedicure as well for the wedding.  

GROOMSMEN:

My fiance will be doing an excursion with the groomsmen as well.  He might get them something small too like personalized flasks.

BEST MAN

The best man is actually a really fabulous photographer so he is doing our TTD session the next day.  We have to get him something extra, but I am not sure what yet.  Any ideas?

MOMS:

The moms are going to get a Tiffany necklace too (not sure which one)  What do you all think?? :

Or one of these, because this is one of my colors:

DADS: (Engraved frame or digital picture frame)  Is an engraved Tiffany frame for a guy weird?

Or a Tiffany passport cover

WOW!  I really hope that is enough!  It is going to be a lot of money, but our family and friends are very important and they will be putting a lot of their own money into coming to the wedding and being a part of it.  Sorry, that was longer than I thought!
              Lauren

#307 Reinita

Reinita
              • 153 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

Loving all these great ideas to get me started trying to decide on wedding party gifts. Thanks ladies!

#308 kfady529

kfady529
                • 36 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hi ladies great ideas thanks so much!!! I have 3 BM- GM and one MOH- Best Man we are buying the dresses $100ech and grooms man best man outfits not sure price yet. paying for the MOH passport. We was thinking of paying for an excursion for each person in wedding party plus there significant other/guest (do you think that's not personal enough?)  We are also doing a snorkeling trip for every one who is coming. Do you think this is ok?

#309 kfady529

kfady529
                  • 36 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Hi ladies great ideas thanks so much!!! I have 3 BM- GM and one MOH- Best Man we are buying the dresses $100ech and grooms man best man outfits not sure price yet. paying for the MOH passport. We was thinking of paying for an excursion for each person in wedding party plus there significant other/guest (do you think that's not personal enough?)  We are also doing a snorkeling trip for every one who is coming. Do you think this is ok?

#310 steph2011

steph2011
                    • 82 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:45 AM

kfady529,

We were thinking of taking our wedding party on an excursion as well.  I think it is a nice idea, because it will be an experience with everyone.  It is also really nice that you are paying for their wedding attire, so I personally think that is enough!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users