I have 3 bridesmaids and a MOH in my wedding and he has 3 groomsmen and a Best Man. My wedding isn't until next June, but I find that I have been trying to pick things up as they go on sale and also to lessen the burden of buying everything all at once later. I attached pictures/links in case anyone was interested in what they look like. A lot of it is similar to what other people have been saying. Everyone has great ideas! Here is what I plan to get:
Bridesmaids (around $200-$250):
- Tote bag to hold all the goodies: I got black and then had their names added in their favorite color stitch. I got them a few days ago for $14.99 although it looks like they are no longer on sale.
- Land's End Monogrammed Towels in all different patterns/designs. They are on sale now. They actually have more colors now than they did when I ordered them. I wish I had known that and I would have waited until now.
- Bridesmaid and MOH teachers that I designed at Bridalpartytees.com. I was able to do them in my colors. It is cute, but a little pricey! http://www.bridalpar...ategory/all.htm
- I am going to get customized barefoot sandals and matching customized earrings as well. http://www.redibyche...arefoot-jewelry
- I am also going to include a frame with a picture of me and my bridesmaid and a personalized silly poem. I haven't found any frames yet but that will be easy.
- Coach wristlet- These are great because they have so many different styles. You can really find a different one for each girl and match their personalities. The ones I am looking at are between $48-58
- I am also thinking about a Wine carry bag that will have wine in it, maybe just for my MOH http://www.weddingst...-wine-carry-bag
MOH ( all of the above plus additional $200-250) it is my sister and she has been so helpful so far!:
- I am also going to include a Tiffany necklace. I like the starfish as does everyone else, but they also have a lot of other cute beachy themes like a flip flop, sunglasses, palm tree, boat, etc. I just think she might be able to wear the starfish more often.
- I might pay for her manicure/pedicure as well for the wedding.
My fiance will be doing an excursion with the groomsmen as well. He might get them something small too like personalized flasks.
The best man is actually a really fabulous photographer so he is doing our TTD session the next day. We have to get him something extra, but I am not sure what yet. Any ideas?
The moms are going to get a Tiffany necklace too (not sure which one) What do you all think?? :
Or one of these, because this is one of my colors:
DADS: (Engraved frame or digital picture frame) Is an engraved Tiffany frame for a guy weird?
Or a Tiffany passport cover
WOW! I really hope that is enough! It is going to be a lot of money, but our family and friends are very important and they will be putting a lot of their own money into coming to the wedding and being a part of it. Sorry, that was longer than I thought!