Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#291 Llkrik1010

Llkrik1010
  • Site Supporter
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

I have 3 bridesmaids and a MOH in my wedding and he has 3 groomsmen and a Best Man.  My wedding isn't until next June, but I find that I have been trying to pick things up as they go on sale and also to lessen the burden of buying everything all at once later.  I attached pictures/links in case anyone was interested in what they look like.  A lot of it is similar to what other people have been saying.  Everyone has great ideas! Here is what I plan to get:

Bridesmaids  (around $200-$250):

• Tote bag to hold all the goodies:  I got black and then had their names added in their favorite color stitch.  I got them a few days ago for $14.99 although it looks like they are no longer on sale.

• Land's End Monogrammed Towels in all different patterns/designs.  They are on sale now.  They actually have more colors now than they did when I ordered them.  I wish I had known that and I would have waited until now.

Deep Sea Dot    Tropical Turquoise Aqua  Cosmic Blue Stripe

• Bridesmaid and MOH teachers that I designed at Bridalpartytees.com.  I was able to do them in my colors.  It is cute, but a little pricey!   http://www.bridalpar...ategory/all.htm
    • I am going to get customized barefoot sandals and matching customized earrings as well.  http://www.redibyche...arefoot-jewelry
    • I am also going to include a frame with a picture of me and my bridesmaid and a personalized silly poem.  I haven't found any frames yet but that will be easy. 
    • Coach wristlet- These are great because they have so many different styles.  You can really find a different one for each girl and match their personalities.  The ones I am looking at are between $48-58
    •  http://www.coach.com...3&tier=2&LOC=CC
    • I am also thinking about a Wine carry bag that will have wine in it, maybe just for my MOH http://www.weddingst...-wine-carry-bag

MOH ( all of the above plus additional $200-250) it is my sister and she has been so helpful so far!:

• I am also going to include a Tiffany necklace.  I like the starfish as does everyone else, but they also have a lot of other cute beachy themes like a flip flop, sunglasses, palm tree, boat, etc.  I just think she might be able to wear the starfish more often.

• I might pay for her manicure/pedicure as well for the wedding.  

GROOMSMEN:

My fiance will be doing an excursion with the groomsmen as well.  He might get them something small too like personalized flasks.

BEST MAN

The best man is actually a really fabulous photographer so he is doing our TTD session the next day.  We have to get him something extra, but I am not sure what yet.  Any ideas?

MOMS:

The moms are going to get a Tiffany necklace too (not sure which one)  What do you all think?? :

Or one of these, because this is one of my colors:

DADS: (Engraved frame or digital picture frame)  Is an engraved Tiffany frame for a guy weird?

Or a Tiffany passport cover

WOW!  I really hope that is enough!  It is going to be a lot of money, but our family and friends are very important and they will be putting a lot of their own money into coming to the wedding and being a part of it.  Sorry, that was longer than I thought!
    Lauren

#292 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:17 PM

I love the private dinner idea!! Very unique thinking!!

Originally Posted by Trimalusta 

We are only  have best man and matron of honor.  We got best man (grooms dad) a new pair of Ray-Bans and my sister a candle light private dinner on the beach for her and her hubby (they have two kids) and I'm paying for her hair for the wedding.

#293 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

I found the picture online in a blog and some great girls on here helped me track them down... They were bought as plain white dresses and the coral was added after the fact.. So  took the pictures (I have many of them, and I can give you the actual wedding website if you'd like) and brought them to a dress maker and they are being custom made for my girls.

Originally Posted by hotlantabride 

I love your dresses, would you be able to tell me where you got them from I am looking for a dress that will give my bridesmaids options.

#294 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
        • Site Supporter
        • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:36 AM

Thanks I would love the website. I am still so lost on what I am going to have my bridesmaids wear.

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I found the picture online in a blog and some great girls on here helped me track them down... They were bought as plain white dresses and the coral was added after the fact.. So  took the pictures (I have many of them, and I can give you the actual wedding website if you'd like) and brought them to a dress maker and they are being custom made for my girls.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#295 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:10 AM

No problem..

Thanks I would love the website. I am still so lost on what I am going to have my bridesmaids wear.

#296 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
            • Site Supporter
            • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:11 AM

Thank you so much I am going to try and search the net for them, I don't think that I am going to find someone to make these for a good price.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#297 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:14 AM

You could always pick up a few different white dresses and then just pick up coral (or your colour) ribbon or fabric and wrap it around how you wish.  Then the colour is removable but you still get the pop you're looking for!

Thank you so much I am going to try and search the net for them, I don't think that I am going to find someone to make these for a good price.

#298 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:21 AM

Let me know what you end up finding!!

#299 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 96 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:28 AM

I am actually on Liz Fields web site she has the same idea going on. My colors are purple and silver so I am going to allow the girls to wear purple dresses of there choice with silver accessories. I am trying to give them a print out of the dresses.  I was trying to put them together in a file to allow them to pick what they would like wear. I would like give them the option of what they think will fit them best.

#300 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                    • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

how expensive are her dresses? They are great!!

I am actually on Liz Fields web site she has the same idea going on. My colors are purple and silver so I am going to allow the girls to wear purple dresses of there choice with silver accessories. I am trying to give them a print out of the dresses.  I was trying to put them together in a file to allow them to pick what they would like wear. I would like give them the option of what they think will fit them best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users