Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#281 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Love those necklaces! Fabulous!

#282 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

I originally picked dresses and wasn't "happy" with them. Everyone told me I couldn't have white.. well then I saw these and fell in LOVE... I searched and searched for them and found out from a great girl on this website that they were bought as regular white dresses and the ribbon was added after the fact.. Just wrapped around and sewn in. I took the pictures (I have many of them different angles and such) to a dress maker and they are being custom made..

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

Those dresses are adorable!! Where did you find them at and were they expensive??

#283 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
      • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

Thank you everybody for the reassurance!!! I always second guess myself

#284 Melly81

Melly81
        • 49 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hi ladies

So far, one of my bridesmaids' gifts is a travel wallet from Danier Leather.  It has a removable passport holder, with slots for boarding pass, credits cards and passport.  It was on sale for 29$ (down from 45$) and they have a lot of cute colors.

http://www.danier.co...86.aspx?lang=en

My wedding isn't until March 2012 so I'm picking up things when I see they're on sale!  I'm also thinking of getting them a starfish necklace to wear on the wedding day and a pair of really nice sunglasses.  I'm also paying for their dresses.

My fiancĀ© has no idea what to get the guys....any ideas???

#285 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

We had the same problem then came up with a deep sea fishing excursion at the resort!! Guys are too hard to shop for!!

Originally Posted by Melly81 

Hi ladies

So far, one of my bridesmaids' gifts is a travel wallet from Danier Leather.  It has a removable passport holder, with slots for boarding pass, credits cards and passport.  It was on sale for 29$ (down from 45$) and they have a lot of cute colors.

http://www.danier.co...86.aspx?lang=en

My wedding isn't until March 2012 so I'm picking up things when I see they're on sale!  I'm also thinking of getting them a starfish necklace to wear on the wedding day and a pair of really nice sunglasses.  I'm also paying for their dresses.

My fiancĀ© has no idea what to get the guys....any ideas???

#286 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
            • 186 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

We are only  have best man and matron of honor.  We got best man (grooms dad) a new pair of Ray-Bans and my sister a candle light private dinner on the beach for her and her hubby (they have two kids) and I'm paying for her hair for the wedding.

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#287 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:56 AM

The dinner is a great idea!

Originally Posted by Trimalusta 

We are only  have best man and matron of honor.  We got best man (grooms dad) a new pair of Ray-Bans and my sister a candle light private dinner on the beach for her and her hubby (they have two kids) and I'm paying for her hair for the wedding.

#288 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:23 AM

You were ahead of your time!!! White bridesmaid dresses are popping up in a lot of celeb wedding nows, Kim Kardashian just used them!!!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

Thank you everybody for the reassurance!!! I always second guess myself

#289 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 96 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Tracy 

I have a MOH and 2 Bridesmaids. I got them: Personalized Jewelery Pouches, Personalized leather passport holders (as they are all travelling from Canada), a BRIDESMAID tank top (to wear to the rehearsal dinner, or Bachelorette party) and a robe for each girl. I also got them starfish necklaces to wear with their dresses, and I paid for their dresses. The expense to travel from Canada to Mexico is pretty high - so I really wanted to try to treat them to some nice things.

Those are some awsome gifts! I would really love to pay for my bridemaids dresses but I am not sure I can afford that.  I think I am going to go with the Robes with matching slippers and maybe matching Old Navy Flip Flops.

Thanks for that idea!

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#290 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 96 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I originally picked dresses and wasn't "happy" with them. Everyone told me I couldn't have white.. well then I saw these and fell in LOVE... I searched and searched for them and found out from a great girl on this website that they were bought as regular white dresses and the ribbon was added after the fact.. Just wrapped around and sewn in. I took the pictures (I have many of them different angles and such) to a dress maker and they are being custom made..

I love your dresses, would you be able to tell me where you got them from I am looking for a dress that will give my bridesmaids options.

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users