Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#191 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

I only have a MOH, who is my BFF, I'm thinking a Tiffany bracelet, but I dunno, can't decide. You guys have great ideas. thoughts?

tiffany_starfish.jpg

#192 kimberyly

kimberyly
    • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

I just got some great ideas from this thread! I don't know about the groomsmen (I like the personalized money clips idea and I'm going to look up what a reef flip flop with flask is). I'm planning on getting my 3 bridesmaids rings that match their dresses. My  bridesmaid dress color is called coral, it's kind of a bright peach. I'm still trying to find a good place to buy the rings!

#193 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:06 AM

I personally love the blown glass rings.  I bet you could find one in the coral color.  :)

Originally Posted by kimberyly 

I just got some great ideas from this thread! I don't know about the groomsmen (I like the personalized money clips idea and I'm going to look up what a reef flip flop with flask is). I'm planning on getting my 3 bridesmaids rings that match their dresses. My  bridesmaid dress color is called coral, it's kind of a bright peach. I'm still trying to find a good place to buy the rings!

#194 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:09 AM

So many great ideas on here, thanks so much!

#195 baileybutton

baileybutton
        • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:45 AM

Thank you for all the great ideas!

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#196 traceysteve

traceysteve
          • 328 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:38 PM

did you try Etsy? Great site!

Originally Posted by kimberyly 

#197 aeluzu

aeluzu
            • 212 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:14 PM

i wonder if there is a thread devoted to etsy love? haha. there should be! that site is fantastic.

Amanda & Marc
              June 11th, 2011
              EPM! Are you ready for us?

#198 ashley1316

ashley1316
              • 353 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:39 AM

for my girls i got them bouquet charms. monogramed. When i went and did my boudoir photos the girls came along for support, and at the end we got a really cute pic of all of use in our bras. so i am getting that picture put into a leather bound book for them. i am currently waiting for these to all come in. once i do i will get a photo up asap. I also bought their bridemaid dresses for them.

#199 krmiller

krmiller
                • 239 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

I bought my girls a Vera Bradley hanging travel organizer, paid for their dresses, will be paying for their hair to get done and will probably get them a coach passport cover.  My FI is in charge of the groomsmen gifts, but some of his ideas are a flip video camera and a whiskey decanter.  Guys are so hard to buy for!!!

#200 aeluzu

aeluzu
                  • 212 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

Cute idea. That's so nice that they came to support you

Originally Posted by ashley1316 

for my girls i got them bouquet charms. monogramed. When i went and did my boudoir photos the girls came along for support, and at the end we got a really cute pic of all of use in our bras. so i am getting that picture put into a leather bound book for them. i am currently waiting for these to all come in. once i do i will get a photo up asap. I also bought their bridemaid dresses for them.

Amanda & Marc
                    June 11th, 2011
                    EPM! Are you ready for us?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users