Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#181 traceysteve

traceysteve
  • 328 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

Oooooo...those are great ideas, may have to steal some..

#182 Tink5

Tink5
    • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

Wow, some of you girls are so awesome!! I might have to look into making up little bags of goodies for our attendants too.

As of right now, their gifts for the weddings day are:

Bridesmaids:

I had their jewellery made for them by an amazing jewellery designer,  just outside of Toronto (she will also, design for anyone and ship it to you). I was fortunate enough to go into her studio and work with her to personally pick the jewels to be used for the earrings and necklaces. 

She also designed my wedding jewellery too :)

Monica at Glam Julz

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

Groomsmen:

My Fi has a watch obsession (like a lot of guys!) Seeing as I spent quite a bit on my girls dresses and jewellery, he decided that he wanted to treat the boys with matching watches.

He chose a Nixon watch with blue faces (to match our wedding colours) - cute.

#183 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
      • 165 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

I totally agree about wanting to make sure they know how thankful I am! Thank you.. I really think/hope she'll like it.

All of our guests are getting great gifts, though. Shizz... I'd wanna go to my wedding to get a gift! lol I just found the perfect tote bag for the girls, too. Light blue tote bag with chocolate colored starfish detail. Simple, nice, big, and in our wedding colors! I really need to get the guest list confirmed (that's not happening for MONTHS) so I can buy gifts though! lol

Originally Posted by sxcT 

This all seems so sweet and thoughtful. 

I am hoping to do the same type of things for my 3 girls.  I want them to know how thankful I am that they are making the trip down to Mexico with me.

#184 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
        • 281 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hi Ladies!

I love this forum and all of the ideas I get from it. I'm slowly starting to accumlate stuff for my OOT bags and gifts for our bridal party. I got some bubba keg mugs for the boys when they went on sale (had to get a raincheck for most of them though) and just ordered some cute little pendants on ebay for the girls.

My question is, I've seen more then one person say they are giving Coach wristlets. I think this is a cute gift, personally I love Coach and that wristlet size is all you need when youre somewhere tropical. Are you guys paying retail for them? Or is there some kind of bargain coach wristlet place I'm not aware of? :)

Thanks!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
          ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#185 jszy10

jszy10
          • 1,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

My bridesmaid got me a super cute coach wristlet off ebay that she said she got a great deal on (although there you risk the 'might not be real' chance).  I also have a couple of Coach Outlets near me that have great deals!  I just bought a medium/large size summer purse from the outlets for $119 -- originally $379!!

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie 

Hi Ladies!

I love this forum and all of the ideas I get from it. I'm slowly starting to accumlate stuff for my OOT bags and gifts for our bridal party. I got some bubba keg mugs for the boys when they went on sale (had to get a raincheck for most of them though) and just ordered some cute little pendants on ebay for the girls.

My question is, I've seen more then one person say they are giving Coach wristlets. I think this is a cute gift, personally I love Coach and that wristlet size is all you need when youre somewhere tropical. Are you guys paying retail for them? Or is there some kind of bargain coach wristlet place I'm not aware of? :)

Thanks!

#186 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
            • 281 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

Okay, I don't have any coach or coach outlets near me and with the wedding coming I don't foresee myself travelling to any anytime soon! How much are the wristlets usually at the coach outlet?

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
              ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#187 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

Honestly, I'm not sure.  Probably around $70-75.  I bought my girls custom wristlets from Etsy for around $15-20.  He has endless fabrics and styles to choose from and I was very happy with him as a vendor.

Here's the link if you want to check him out --

Okay, I don't have any coach or coach outlets near me and with the wedding coming I don't foresee myself travelling to any anytime soon! How much are the wristlets usually at the coach outlet?

#188 ohaske

ohaske
                • 163 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

Love the pj idea.

Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek 

We haven't decided on gm gifts yet, we each only have 2 attendants. We did buy all of the gm attire and bm dresses.

For the bms, I bought big straw beach bags that I'm filling with the following:
                  -flip flops
                  -barefoot sandals
                  - bathing suit coverup
                  - palm tree photo frame
                  - People crossword puzzle book
                  - sunblock
                  - silver starfish necklaces
                  - i'm having my mom make the wedding jewelery and will also put in the bags
                  - pjs
                  - passport covers
                  - team bride tanks from customized girl
                  - travel kit that has mirror, tweezers, nail cutters
                  - makeup bag that i'm going to fill with travel size toiletries

And i think that's it for them.

For the RB we bought his outfit also and 2 other shirts for him to wear when we are away (we dont' have a fg):
                  - personalized toiletry bag
                  - ringbearer tshirt
                  - a couple of books
                  - sand bucket and sand toys
                  - baby sunblock
                  - bathing suit and surf shirt
                  - mickey mouse passport cover (thanks to Tammi)

#189 harkatea

harkatea
                  • 161 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

I love the idea of robes and pjs.  I would just hate to get people things that aren't quite their style

#190 lopey99

lopey99
                    • 159 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

so many fantastic ideas - my other half is being bombarded!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users