Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#151 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

I love the robes idea!

#152 jennifersyble

jennifersyble
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

I think something they can use on the trip and take home to keep is perfect for a destination wedding...like monogrammed beach towels, jewelry to wear out or something like that. 

#153 jszy10

jszy10
    • 1,192 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Hey girls!! My lounge chair covers came in, so I wanted to let you all know how they are!  Well first, they come in a nice plastic zip-up cover with handles.  Much bigger than I thought they would be - it comes already set as the carrying bag at 28" wide X 16" tall and offers a nice sized opening to put snacks, magazines, suntan lotion, etc.  A nice, durable terrycloth with a cute little fish design on it. (the pink has a darker pink basic fish design on it..gives it a cute beachy feel).  I definitely think they are made of good quality and worth the 17.99.  Hope this helps!!

5159ITCKz2L.jpg

#154 babestaaa

babestaaa
      • 212 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:56 PM

I only have my sister as my MOH and his brothers as his best men..so it'll be a splurge gift definitely and i'll be resp for my sis and him for his bros. He's thinking watches for now and nooo clue for my sis. She lovessss massages tho lol

#155 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

Thanks for letting us know.  I definitley want to get these for my girls and possibly the moms.  Thanks again!!

Originally Posted by jszy10 

Hey girls!! My lounge chair covers came in, so I wanted to let you all know how they are!  Well first, they come in a nice plastic zip-up cover with handles.  Much bigger than I thought they would be - it comes already set as the carrying bag at 28" wide X 16" tall and offers a nice sized opening to put snacks, magazines, suntan lotion, etc.  A nice, durable terrycloth with a cute little fish design on it. (the pink has a darker pink basic fish design on it..gives it a cute beachy feel).  I definitely think they are made of good quality and worth the 17.99.  Hope this helps!!

Quote:

5159ITCKz2L.jpg

#156 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

thanks for the info on the chairs! They look like a great idea!

#157 morgan7

morgan7
          • 219 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

i love the chair cover that is a great idea. i have 1 MOH and 1 BM and neither of them have ever traveled so i was thinking of buying them luggage for the trip? hopefully they travel again and get use out of it. is this a good idea>?

#158 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

I think so!!

Originally Posted by morgan7 

i love the chair cover that is a great idea. i have 1 MOH and 1 BM and neither of them have ever traveled so i was thinking of buying them luggage for the trip? hopefully they travel again and get use out of it. is this a good idea>?

#159 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
              • 315 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:19 PM

Great thread! For the girls I'm getting custom clutches like this one, but with a gunmetal grey base and teal and green flowers to match the wedding colours http://www.etsy.com/...ower-bridesmaid I'm also getting them pearl earrings and bracelets, and a silk bathrobe along with some little Knick knacky things like purse hangers, body butter etc. I also plan to write them each a letter about what it means to me to have them in my life. Oh and we paid for their dresses. For my mom, I got her a mother of the bride tank and matching tote, and will be taking her to the spa the day before the wedding. For gm's we'll be getting them nice leather sandals and fi will be taking them on a zip line adventure tour. Hope that helps!!!

#160 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

that's a great idea, esp if they will use it again!!!

Originally Posted by morgan7 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users