Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#91 Nunina

• 25 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

I gave my BM's and MH a Silver (925) necklace and bracelet set I found on eBay. Our theme is starfish, so I looked for something that had to do with the theme so that all of them wear the same jewelry for the wedding.

I placed it in a big box, which I had individually wrapped (both the box and the top) with scrapbooking paper that looked vintage. I then wrote a little poem and made a mini-gift booklet and placed atop each box. Here's the end result:

Necklace and bracelet set:
    Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

For the MOG and the MOB, I am ordering some flowers from the ship's florist. We are getting married harborside aboard the Caribbean Princess at the San Juan harbor!

#92 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Jackie22
      Those are awesome, how much were they?
      They were only $20 each! And I ordered one for myself too. :)

Originally Posted by Jackie22
      Ok, so were are having a small wedding 15-16 people and no wedding party. Any suggestions on a nice gift for our guest?
      Also, I really didnt want to lug oot bags down with me do you think it is OK to mail it to my guest a week or two before my wedding and they could bring it down themselves? Or is this cheesy?
      All of our guests are in Calgary so we're going to either hand deliver our OOT bags or have a pre-mexico get-together and hand them out then. I definitely don't want to bring them with me!

#93 Janelley100

• 297 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:49 AM

WOW....those lounge covers are AWESOME!!! Great idea!

#94 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

I am doing something similar to OOT bags for my MOH and bridesmaids. I bought these super cute straw beach bags that are lined with sequins and I will be stuffing them, a personalized beach towel, magazines, tanning oil, body spray, bikini, coverup, flip flops, under water camera, bamboo beach mats, a necklace (to wear day of wedding) a frame & Margarita glass (Which I have decorated to match each of the girls personalities) and for my MOH I will also be including a special gift which no one but her and I would get the meaning behind it lol

All of the girls are going to be down in Cancun for a week so I wanted to get them something that they will put to use and will come in handy in case they left something behind at home.
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#95 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

Love all of these ideas! We only have 1 attendent each, and are helping them with their trip ($200 each towards cruise). I've found some great ideas for my MOH, FI's BM is going to be a little more difficult (FI thinks a lot of this stuff is cheezy), but I think I may have found some stuff thanks to you ladies!! :)
            ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#96 Amymarie

• 180 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

Wonderful ideas ladies, I am thinking of this necklace from tiffanys for my MOH. She has been my anchor throughout my life so it is perfect! I am also looking into some make up gift bags from sephora.

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Anchor pendant in sterling silver. | United States

#97 Jackie22

• 336 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

Those necklaces are a cute idea! I would like one for myself :)

#98 drbride83

• 47 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

Any other good ideas?

If someone is looking for those resort chairs I found them online here (Canadian Site): SALE Resort Beach Chair Cover - $49.28 - Weddingfavours.ca

#99 jszy10

• 1,192 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

I absolutely LOVE the beach chair cover idea!!!!!! I would have never thought of it on my own!

#100 snow88

• 181 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:45 PM

I'm looking some ideas too.  Not sure what to do because my MOH insisted on buying her own dress but I bought the dress for the BM and I'm planning on buying her shoes as well.  The BM is making his clothes as well as FI and GM.  He is a tailor.  We are paying for the materials and I want to get him something special for his work.  He actually has helped me pick the colors for the GM, BM and FI. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users