KLC77

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

Yeah, I started picking things up here and there right after we got engaged, and I am not getting married until July 2013! But I want to make sure my bm, moh, and both moms have awesome gifts.Plus, I really think you save some money, because you get to buy during sales and do not have to rush anything.

Originally Posted by Dominican Ally View Post

There are some great ideas on here! I think I'm going to start looking and purchasing well ahead of time - I'm getting married April 2013.

I especially love the passport holders, and personalized towels, etc.

I agree! I am all about sales, and getting things for a deal - so I'll be keeping my eyes open!

Happy Planning/Shopping!

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Yeah, I started picking things up here and there right after we got engaged, and I am not getting married until July 2013! But I want to make sure my bm, moh, and both moms have awesome gifts.Plus, I really think you save some money, because you get to buy during sales and do not have to rush anything.

Purchasing BM gifts ahead of time will be something you're very happy about when ti comes close to the Big Day! 

There are some great ideas on here! I think I'm going to start looking and purchasing well ahead of time - I'm getting married April 2013.

I especially love the passport holders, and personalized towels, etc.

Oh cool! I didn't know they shipped to Canada!

I am in love with so many items on overstock.com - especially the starfish jewelry. I think any of these pieces would be amazing for BM gifts - and there is a huge range of prices for everyone's budget!

http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=&taxonomy=dep13&searchtype=guidedNav&additionalKeywords=starfish

They didn't a long time ago when I first started looking at the site, but they now do! When you go to the site from Canada, they automatically switch you to the Canadian section and show prices in C$

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

Oh cool! I didn't know they shipped to Canada!

For my two girls a mani pedi at the spa the day before, Starfish and fresh water pearl earrings along with a gift bag of goodies!

sterling-silver-white-freshwater-tp_7174310617215423045b.jpg

For the boys he giving them a message at the spa and is thinking a really nice watch for them. 

I love the tanks. Where did you get those from?

For starters I purchased the girls dresses

DSC_0029x.jpg

And they each got special OOT bags with lots of cute stuff in them

DSCN2847.JPG

DSCN2848.JPG

DSCN2849.JPG

I bedazzled the straps on the wristlets and purchased the pin for each one of them.  Also bought them a bracelet to wear the day of the wedding.

Then I made them tank tops and flip flops to wear on the plane and throughout the week

IMAG0245x.jpg

IMAG0113x.jpg

(the second pair weren't done when this pic was taken)

Here they are enjoying them at the reception

DSC_0235.JPG

The groomsmen got a personalized knife and the best man got a very nice personalized clock/pen holder for his desk and a personalized business card holder (both from Things Remembered).  All guys got their pants and ties purchased for them.

DSC_0018x.jpg

Oh and all the young male guests received Team Groom shirts with their nicknames on the back

DSCN2909.JPG

I think that is it...  :)

Love these!

Originally Posted by Mylissa View Post

For my two girls a mani pedi at the spa the day before, Starfish and fresh water pearl earrings along with a gift bag of goodies!

sterling-silver-white-freshwater-tp_7174310617215423045b.jpg

For the boys he giving them a message at the spa and is thinking a really nice watch for them. 

Thank you so much I am on the hunt for them now.

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

I purchased the iron ons online from a seller on eBay.  I ironed them on to tank tops from Target.  Very comfortably stretchy tanks....loved them.