KLC77

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

I just got some great ideas from this thread! I don't know about the groomsmen (I like the personalized money clips idea and I'm going to look up what a reef flip flop with flask is). I'm planning on getting my 3 bridesmaids rings that match their dresses. My  bridesmaid dress color is called coral, it's kind of a bright peach. I'm still trying to find a good place to buy the rings!

I personally love the blown glass rings.  I bet you could find one in the coral color.  :)

Originally Posted by kimberyly View Post

I just got some great ideas from this thread! I don't know about the groomsmen (I like the personalized money clips idea and I'm going to look up what a reef flip flop with flask is). I'm planning on getting my 3 bridesmaids rings that match their dresses. My  bridesmaid dress color is called coral, it's kind of a bright peach. I'm still trying to find a good place to buy the rings!

So many great ideas on here, thanks so much!

did you try Etsy? Great site!

Originally Posted by kimberyly View Post

for my girls i got them bouquet charms. monogramed. When i went and did my boudoir photos the girls came along for support, and at the end we got a really cute pic of all of use in our bras. so i am getting that picture put into a leather bound book for them. i am currently waiting for these to all come in. once i do i will get a photo up asap. I also bought their bridemaid dresses for them.

I bought my girls a Vera Bradley hanging travel organizer, paid for their dresses, will be paying for their hair to get done and will probably get them a coach passport cover.  My FI is in charge of the groomsmen gifts, but some of his ideas are a flip video camera and a whiskey decanter.  Guys are so hard to buy for!!!

Cute idea. That's so nice that they came to support you

Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post

for my girls i got them bouquet charms. monogramed. When i went and did my boudoir photos the girls came along for support, and at the end we got a really cute pic of all of use in our bras. so i am getting that picture put into a leather bound book for them. i am currently waiting for these to all come in. once i do i will get a photo up asap. I also bought their bridemaid dresses for them.