KLC77

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

This is a GREAT Idea. 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

for the girls: I am sending my girls passport covers before we leave, along with a spa menu to choose what they would like to have during our morning at the spa before the wedding.  I will be including both my mom and my future MIL in this as well.

for the guys: My FI is reserving a chartered deep sea fishing boat for the morning of the wedding to take all of the groomsmen out.  He will be including his father and my father in this as well.

I have 7 (maybe 8 now) bridesmaids. Because we have a vintage theme, and it's a destination wedding, I ordered these vintage mini suitcases in purple and green (size small for the BMs and medium for the MOH).

purplevalise.jpggreenvalise.jpg

They were purchased from rompbklyn.com and I even got a 10% discount. I will personalize them with ribbon and a luggage tag. So far inside, there will be barefoot sandals for the ceremony and their jewelery. I shopped at www.rhinestonejewelry.com where I got 12 pairs of earrings and 12 bracelets TOTAL for about 40-50 bucks. I will also be giving pairs to my future MIL, myself, step-mother, etc. I am looking for other things now to pair with gifts. I will also be having them take a boat ride over in the morning to the bridal casita at the wedding site and have a nice lunch there for them. These are their dresses that I am having made, however, they are paying for them.

purple dress.jpg

Love the mini suitcase idea!

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride View Post

I have 7 (maybe 8 now) bridesmaids. Because we have a vintage theme, and it's a destination wedding, I ordered these vintage mini suitcases in purple and green (size small for the BMs and medium for the MOH).

purplevalise.jpggreenvalise.jpg

They were purchased from rompbklyn.com and I even got a 10% discount. I will personalize them with ribbon and a luggage tag. So far inside, there will be barefoot sandals for the ceremony and their jewelery. I shopped at www.rhinestonejewelry.com where I got 12 pairs of earrings and 12 bracelets TOTAL for about 40-50 bucks. I will also be giving pairs to my future MIL, myself, step-mother, etc. I am looking for other things now to pair with gifts. I will also be having them take a boat ride over in the morning to the bridal casita at the wedding site and have a nice lunch there for them. These are their dresses that I am having made, however, they are paying for them.

purple dress.jpg

Lesley_Mexico I am using the paper suitcases as my OOT bags!  How funny!  Granted I now have almost 100 guests so I am freaking out about how I am getting them all to DR.  Great minds though...

I purchased these custom wristlets from FrankLloyd on etsy :  (our colors are orange and aqua -- the girls are wearing aqua dresses)

get_convo_image.jpg

I am going to put the starfish necklace below (kohls) and earrings (didn't purchase yet) in their wristlets:

apt. 9 Sterling Silver Starfish Pendant

and then I am also purchasing each of them one of these lounge chair covers (amazon) -- it folds into a beach bag!!:

5159ITCKz2L.jpg   

5159ITCKz2L.jpg

haha I'm buying one for myself!!  :o)

Originally Posted by Banksnelson View Post

I love those wristlets! So cute! I love the lounge chair cover idea too! I want one for myself