Photo

OMFG I'm gonna lose it on the Knot!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'm gonna go Bridezilla in a few seconds!!!

The KNot has had a huge sale lately and there are these totes I've been waiting to purchase (initial totes) that are regularly $24 that were marked down to $12.99. They keep going on and off sale and every time I *&*$#*(# go to buy them, they're back up at $24!!!

So the latest is this 3 day sale from Aug 10-13 ... they were down to $12.99. Well I just went on to buy them and they're back up at $24!!! What the H**^%!!!

Sorry. Just having a freak-out moment. Grrrrr....

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

I understand why you're frustrated! Is there a contact number you can call and tell them they are advertised for the lower price until August 13th and when you purchase them the price goes up? Maybe they would give you the lower price, especially since it's an item that fluxuates so much! I hope it works!! :)

#3 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
      • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

It is 11pm at night... grrrr... I should have bought them yesterday, but I wanted to spend some time on the site and buy everything I needed all at once...

Maybe I should try to relax and wait for them to go on sale again. I've seen them go up and down over the past 3 weeks or so, so hopefully it'll happen again.
        HOwever, right now all I want to do is LOL!

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Oh right, I forget it's NIGHT TIME! lol....Well, it's worth a shot tomorrow to call maybe? Also, I'm sure they will go on sale again soon!!! :)

#5 PinionGirl

PinionGirl
          • Banned
          • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

It may already be midnight where ever they are located, and the sale is off. Something to consider.

#6 mpajkos

mpajkos
            • 359 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

I just went to the site. They Are on pacific time so thats probably what has been happening. Thats really frustrating though! With everything going on you would think purchasing bags would be the least stressful! sorry

#7 pryzeless

pryzeless
              • 614 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:13 AM

I had a real problem with them when I bought stuff. They charged me double and claimed I ordered the same exact thing twice. Then they would not refund my money so I had to put in a dispute with my CC. Good luck and be careful when you do order.

#8 beachbride08

beachbride08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

They put those bags on sale all the time. I actually ordered them, but I think I paid $14.99 or somewhere around there and didn't have any issues. I did go right to the site and placed the order when I got the email though. Maybe you tried ordering too late.
                  Michelle

#9 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PinionGirl
                    It may already be midnight where ever they are located, and the sale is off. Something to consider.
                    Nice try, but I'm on Eastern Standard, so if it was 11pm where I was the last day of the sale, it was 8pm their time. Howerver, I suppose if they cut off the sale at 5pm your argument works I guess I just figured that if it's internet sales it should go til midnight...IMO.

I figure that they'll go on sale more.

Anyway, just needed to vent. I was pissed! I'll survive.

#10 scoutley

scoutley
                    • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:48 PM

Kevsgirl- Have you tried to order? I was so excited to order some super cute fans with our names and wedding date on them as well as matchbooks and travel candles. I had the address of a friend's mother's cabin in the US because they won't ship to Canada. Then I tried to order them and got some really bad news. They won't even let you order unless you have a US credit card! I phoned them because this seems like a really archaic and stupid policy. They won't bend on this one. Anyway - hopefully you know someone in the states who has a credit card and shipping address you can use!!
                      http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                      What a PERFECT day it was ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users