Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Is a swimsuit a weird BM present?

I think it depends on how close you are with the BM. Is it a close friend or sister? If you know them well enough to know their style, I think it's nice gift. I wouldn't mind getting a suit as a gift.

Tara,

I think it's cool since you are having a destination wedding. It would be weird otherwise. If I were receiving one I would hope that the person giving it to me would take into account my body type. Like I would prefer a cute tankini as opposed to a string bikini that maybe abother b-maid might get. KWIM? I think its a super cute idea for a beach wedding though!

It's not weird. I would make sure it is something that they would like though. I am really picky with my bikini bottoms. I only like a certain cut...so I would take that into account.

I also think it depends for all the above reasons...I too am picky about my bottoms because I am unhappy with my bottom half...so if you are close enough to know their style then sure...or maybe it doesn't have to be a surprise gift? you could take them shopping?

What about a swim suit cover up that all match kinda like people get the "bridesmaid" tank tops?

I said yes, only because I think it would be hard to pick a swimsuit out for someone else. I have trouble finding the right fit in clothes let alone a swimsuit. I would suggest a coverup or maybe a gift card that they can use to pick out their own swimsuit.

Hmmm I would be afraid to pick out a swimsuit for a bm because girls have such a hard time finding the perfect swimsuit, kwim? Is there a swimsuit store near you that you could get a gift certificate for. Or buy them cover ups and a gift card and let them know if the gift card is for them to buy their own swimsuit. I do think it would definately come in handy for a dw.