Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hartyt509

I made FI cry!!

Recommended Posts

That's sweet of you! And I hope you don't disappear after your wedding because I enjoy picking up your slang! I'm going to say 'bloody hell' all day today lmao!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're freakin hilarious! I love the story...sweet..sentimental...and funny! Can you provide some translation for the horse rock shite? I may want to use that one....harkin back to my English roots...seeing as my dad's from England.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is so awesome! It is so cool when we can get to our tough guys and make them teary. It think the presents that made Jay the most teary that I have given him were Yankee tickets vs. Boston, Yankee Old timer DaY tickets, and his wedding watch. And Harty I love your storytelling too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Oh! Harty you are too funny!! Wonder if he will get all teary when he sees it? :)
Nah he'll say "thats disgraceful you'd think they'd bloody well clean it" lmao its manky needs a good polish

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygirl View Post
You're freakin hilarious! I love the story...sweet..sentimental...and funny! Can you provide some translation for the horse rock shite? I may want to use that one....harkin back to my English roots...seeing as my dad's from England.
oh thats easy lol well rocky horses are a wooden horse with a semi circle on their hoofs so when little kids sit on them they just rock back and forwards not sure what you'd call them in the states. So as they are wood they can't shit lol hence the term "rare as rocky horse shite" - your dad might not understand it depending where in the UK he's from its a northern thing lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
That is so awesome! It is so cool when we can get to our tough guys and make them teary. It think the presents that made Jay the most teary that I have given him were Yankee tickets vs. Boston, Yankee Old timer DaY tickets, and his wedding watch. And Harty I love your storytelling too!
Its rare for him to do it I have to admit lol normally anything to do with food makes him over the moon hence why he's a lard ass lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abbie practically took the words right out of my mouth! But I am glad that you made him cry in joy and not in pain, cuz I wasn't sure by the title of the thread! It's very sweet that you knew how much it would mean to him and did it for him.popcorn.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
first of all i have no idea what any of that means except ebay, BUT i had to say i love your posts and i'm so glad he got sentimental about it and not really mad :) that was a great idea you had :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harty! LOL!!!!!!

Is it normal that when I read your posts and Harry Potter I have an English accent playing in my head?!

 

I Loved that post! You totally made my crappy Friday morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here they are rocking horses! I figured you were northern England. Your posts remind me of my friend who lives in Barnsley outisde of Sheffield. One of my other friend's family lives in Bolton.

 

I am glad to hear that your FI loved it! He is so going to cry on your wedding day. You have to try not to LOL at him then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
Here they are rocking horses! I figured you were northern England. Your posts remind me of my friend who lives in Barnsley outisde of Sheffield. One of my other friend's family lives in Bolton.

I am glad to hear that your FI loved it! He is so going to cry on your wedding day. You have to try not to LOL at him then.

Sheffield is only about 2 1/2 hours away from me and Bolton isn't much further lol accent different but similar principles lol

Can't promise that lmao I'll be crying and trying not to wet myself with laughter I may even fall over lmao muscle.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×