Help!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amanda1

Amanda1
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I am starting to stress. We were planning on getting married in Punta Cana in April. The prices are coming back more than what we would like to ask our guests to pay. I have been looking into Puerto Plata as it seems a little cheaper. I am looking for a good resort that has some type of dinner package. I am expecting somewhere between 20-35. Thanks so much.

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:39 PM

Maybe you should talk to one of the TA's on the forum. I'm sure they could recommend a place for you.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:49 PM

What's your budget? If you've only gotten one quote, I suggest getting more. If you find a TA you like, they can hopefully match the lowest price you find (if you find it somewhere else).

#4 Amanda1

Amanda1
        • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for your replies. I have gotten quotes from several travel agents.

#5 shellb

shellb
          • 533 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:50 PM

What about going after a group rate if you are planning on that many? Although with group you usually need 10 to secure and only a short time to make the deposit.

I have friends that got married at the Coral Marien in April. They're pics were nice. Also, there's the Bahia San Jaun and the Riu's in Puerto Plata.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users