Photo

Air Brushed sand dollars as favors

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2BMrs.Ortiz

Soon2BMrs.Ortiz
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

what do you ladies think of airbrushed sand dollars as wedding favors. im posting a link to a site. they wont look exactly like these but similar with a beach design, our names, our wedding date, and location. let me know what you think. We arent having many guest so we dont mind spending a little more on favors.

South Beach Airbrush
    "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies"-Aristotle

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

IMO I think they are really cute but I also know that's the kind of thing i would probably throw out in a few months. Maybe you could make them into christmas ornaments, I would keep it forever if it was an ornament.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        IMO I think they are really cute but I also know that's the kind of thing i would probably throw out in a few months. Maybe you could make them into christmas ornaments, I would keep it forever if it was an ornament.
        my sentiments exactly. i'm not partial to 'stuff', especially favor-like things that have no real purpose - what would i do with it, kwim?

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

Wow I think that is a really cute idea, I would keep it :) But it is a good idea to make it into something that everyone would want to keep, a magnet or ornament or wall hanging?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users