Sign in to follow this  
destinationbridegina

Extremely excited destination bride

Yeah, I'm goin to be having kids with the group we're goin to, so definitely an all ages hotel is a must. :)

as for photographers.. I haven't really thought about that.. the only photographers I know of are Claudia & the one from playaweddings (Paul)..

I'd love any input from any of you. Thank you soo much for welcoming me here too. :) It's all overwhelming, I would've thought getting married overseas would've been easier.. LOL.. that's not really the case though.

<3 Gina

I was curious.. Did anyone get married before having their ceremony overseas or plannin on getting married beforehand?? I really don't want to, but I've been hearing a lot of weird stories about brides not receiving their certificate til 8 months after the ceremony in the mail. :/ and it's a very long process. from what i hear.. :/

April - Can you send me the info you have on the Grand Palladium hotel in Jamaica? This seems to be the cheapest place out of them all that has kid activities. I am trying to find somewhere where everyone can afford to go! Any info you have would be great!

My email is rlbell25@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

Raina