Photo

W Hotel Sale! Yes, the bed too!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Sam and I have been dreaming about the W Hotel bed since our last stay in one of their rooms, and now they are having a major sale! Its an employee discount code, so I don't know if you can call to order, but it definitely works online. You can always call them to ask questions and then order online...

The code is T6F4M and is good for 40% off! I think its good until the end of August, but we'll be ordering our bed (and pillows and featherbed - woohoo!) tomorrow!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

id this the bed glenda got?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

Yes Tammy, I have one, Glenda and Mel haha

welcome to the club Jenn lol!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:14 AM

OOOOOhhhhh Martin and I have always wanted to do this every time it pops up on here!!! Our current bed is killing us (we wake up so miserable). Mayyyybbeeee we can squeeze it in the budget this time?? Oh my gosh that would kick some serious boo-tay!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

Hmmm we need a new bed too. Where to I find info on this bed? I have never heard of it.

#6 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

Yeah can we have a link? We're moving soon and getting a new bed, so I would definitely LOVE to get 40% off! Plus I love the W beds!!

#7 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

Here is the link
              W HOTELS - THE STORE
              Which is better the plush or the pillowtop?

#8 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:28 AM

My guess is the pillow top, but they almost look identical?

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:31 AM

OMG. We were supposed to wait until we buy a house before we get a new bed, but i HATE his stupid tempurpedic bed witha passion. I might have to tell him about this sale.

#10 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:36 AM

That coupon makes the queen pillowtop 912.00 that is awesome! I need to talk to Ryan....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users