Seamstress in Southern CA

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Glo&Mark

• 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

Can anyone recommend a good seamstress in the Los Angeles or Orange County Area? I need alterations done & would love someone who has experience with wedding dresses.

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

I have a great one. She altered two of my good friends wedding dresses and she is doing mine. She is awesome. PM me if you want more info.

#3 Taradactyle

• 427 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:27 AM

I go to Murat's on Little Santa Monica in Beverly Hills. He is awesome and tailor's everything. His number is (310) 276-2672.
        Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#4 Glo&Mark

• 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

Thanks so much!

#5 RebelBride2008

• 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

Check Project Wedding - Wedding planning, wedding vendor reviews, wedding photos, and more!. Many of the girls are from SoCal and there is an area for vendor reviews:
            bridal alterations (los angeles + oc) - Project Wedding

I am using Coco of Coco's alterations in Redondo Beach. She comes recommended from several bridal shops in the area. Let me know if she is in your area, I will pass on the info. She is on vacation until Sept.

I have a Lazaro silk/satin ball gown- she did hem, waist/bust and bustle and she is doing custom beading to my shash (price not yet worked out but I hear from others her prices are on the low side for alterations). I have had 2 fittings so far and all is well. I will post review next month after my last fitting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users