Photo

Philly/NJ/NY/D-ware meetup - Sat, Sept 20th?? go to pg 2.

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

I'm in... work/school/Aiden schedule pending. Brunswick would be cool, as long as Rutgers isn't doing anything big those weekends because it's always a huge pain in the ass to navigate the area and get seating in places on those days (I've spent way too many times in traffic on game days and other RU events).

#32 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

oh good call re: football season...we could meet somewhere on 1 in north brunswick/south brunswick area...?

#33 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

Okay, so my mommy is visiting from 9/10 to 9/15 so that weekend is out. Other than that, I'm game!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#34 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

The only weekend I absolutely can't do is September 20-21 b/c I'll be down the shore at Irish Weekend.

#35 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizz
          The only weekend I absolutely can't do is September 20-21 b/c I'll be down the shore at Irish Weekend.

Ooh. Where down the shore are they having Irish Weekend? That sounds fun.

#36 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
            Ooh. Where down the shore are they having Irish Weekend? That sounds fun.
            It's in North Wildwood. My friends and I go every year and it's so much fun. This year probably won't be as great because I can't drink, but it should still be a good time.

#37 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

^ Oh, yeah I figured that might be the one you were talking about. I've always wanted to go, but it's a little far from us for just a day trip, I'd want to spend the night.

#38 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

OOO La La... I would LOVE to join everyone. Only 1 problem... I'm in NYC with no car. I'm still a little new up here, but I'm pretty sure I can figure out the Path trains in New Jersey.

#39 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  ^ Oh, yeah I figured that might be the one you were talking about. I've always wanted to go, but it's a little far from us for just a day trip, I'd want to spend the night.
                  Next year you should definitely get a hotel room for at least a night and come down. It's a lot of fun!

#40 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:45 PM

It does sound fun. DH used to go to the Firefighter conventions in Wildwood and I heard they get wild. I've only been to Wildwood once and I didn't get to fully enjoy it because it was a work trip

Anyway, sorry for the hijack! Lauren, I think somewhere along route 1 would be cool. Even maybe somewhere in Edison/Woodbridge. Like Menlo Park Mall, or that area.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users