Alyssa's planning thread...

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#41 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

Everything looks amazing. You did such a good job DIY putting it all together. Congrats!

#42 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jenn3878
      OMG Alyssa! Everything looks AWESOME!! Wow, LOVE the rings you picked too! 24 more sleeps!! CONGRATS! :)
      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
      Wow! Everything is so gorgeous - thanks for sharing with us! I can't wait to see day-of pics with all of this stuff and you of course in them.
      FI and I love your wedding rings. They're so original :)
      Thanks girls - I actually designed all 3 of the rings myself (well the wedding band was heavily inspired lol but the other 2)

And thanks to everyone else for the great comments!!! you guys are the best

#43 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

Everything looks great, Alyssa! Congratulations!

#44 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

wow...what an impressive wedding so far...holy cow!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#45 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

Alyssa, you seriously thought of everything, if I were one of your guests I would be SO impressed with everything. I can't believe your wedding is almost here!

#46 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

everything looks fabulous. I can not wait to see the final production.

#47 KatyKo

• 851 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:46 PM

Wow! Absolutely fabulous...I am speechless :)

#48 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

Your stuff all looks great! Everything looks so professional. Your guests will be so impressed with attention to detail!
                Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#49 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:00 PM

Yeah! Finally here! Seems like just last week that we joined.

Love your dress---so pretty.

#50 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Holy crap Alyssa!!! I cannot believe your day is almost here! Seems like we all just started planning 5 minutes ago, and now I've been married for 7 months and your day is almost here! I am so-oo excited for you!!! Everything looks fantastic and your guests are going to be amazed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users