Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:33 AM

Everything is PERFECT!!!

#122 meseh

meseh
    • 194 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alyssa
      That is it for now - I am missing some things like OOT Bag Contents, Groomsman gifts, Starfish Pin, Annoucements and Thank You Cards (both in production) b/c we shipped a bunch of boxes to Hawaii a couple of months ago without taking pictures but I will update this thread once I get back and get the pis.

The planning threads have always been my favorite - I LOVE seeing everyone's weddings come together and now doing my own there is such a sense of relief knowing that the DIY and project part is over and a sense of pride seeing it all come together and knowing all the hard work that went into these things - i sure hope all of our guests appreciate and like everything lol!

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE BUT ESPECIALLY SARAH AND SANDRA - YOU ARE BOTH SO TALENTED AND SO KIND - HAVING YOUR WORK IN MY WEDDING REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!! XOXO
      Hi all of your ideas look wonderful!

#123 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

meesh,

i deleted part of your thread.

1. you DO NOT want to post your email so publicly. people actually search the internet looking for email addresses to send spam to.

2. most templates, etc. are already posted in the DIY forum if the owner of the template wanted to share it. it is NOT proper BDW forum etiquette to ask people to send all their planning information just because you do not want to look for it on the forum. we get alot of complaints about this (some people would get 20-30 requests a day from people) and not only do we discourage new members for asking for doing this but we have implemented a rule that if you ask, you can lose ALL forum priviledges.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#124 BelizeBride

BelizeBride
      • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

I love your BM dresses! I know you said Victoria's Secret 7in1, but when I googled them, I couldn't find them. Do you have a link? Your BM must love you for picking out such awesome dresses. Well done!

#125 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Tammy Host
          meesh,

i deleted part of your thread.

1. you DO NOT want to post your email so publicly. people actually search the internet looking for email addresses to send spam to.

2. most templates, etc. are already posted in the DIY forum if the owner of the template wanted to share it. it is NOT proper BDW forum etiquette to ask people to send all their planning information just because you do not want to look for it on the forum. we get alot of complaints about this (some people would get 20-30 requests a day from people) and not only do we discourage new members for asking for doing this but we have implemented a rule that if you ask, you can lose ALL forum priviledges.
          Thanks Tammy!
          I love your BM dresses! I know you said Victoria's Secret 7in1, but when I googled them, I couldn't find them. Do you have a link? Your BM must love you for picking out such awesome dresses. Well done!
          They changed the name from 7 in 1 to "Convertible Dress"
          Victoria's Secret - The convertible dress
          my girls LOVED them :)

#126 Elisabete4

Elisabete4
          • 26 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

WOW..everything looks amazing!

Congrats!

#127 inunez

inunez
            • 172 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

you did such a great job!! i would love to use your template for the ceremony program and welcome booklet! where would i be able to find it?

#128 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:20 PM

A- can you pm me the details on the robes you got as far as the price if you dont mind. i gave the link to a friend who wants to order robes for her girls and she told her $95 a robe! i thought that it was high and that you might have done something different, the weave cotten robes....

#129 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:20 PM

btw- awesome thread. i have yet to do mine ;o[ oops

#130 lise

lise
                  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

I LOVE the save the date cards and invitations. So creative! I also love the bamboo programs and how you named the tables after the islands. You did such an amazing job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users