Jump to content

Photo

Alyssa's planning thread...


  • Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#91 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

    Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

    Alyssa!!! Everything looks AMAZING!!! I love the timelines they are too cute! I can't wait to see your pictures from your day... I wish you the best.... your day is almost here!

    #92 Alyssa

    Alyssa
    • Sr. Member
    • 11,793 posts

      Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by karahmia
      Everything looks wonderful! Congrats and have a wonderful day! Yay!

      I love, love, love your monogrammed parasol. Where did you end up getting yours from?
      Hey girl - i got the Parasol from http://www.idooriginals.com/index_files/Page643.html.

      And thanks everyone - i am getting really excited

      #93 jamaicabride09

      jamaicabride09
      • Member
      • 856 posts

        Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

        Everything looks amazing! I love the robes - defintely have to borrow that idea

        #94 Alyssa

        Alyssa
        • Sr. Member
        • 11,793 posts

          Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:11 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
          Everything looks amazing! I love the robes - defintely have to borrow that idea
          The robes came out SO NICE!!! Joy, the owner of SmartyPants is so nice too - i really liked working with her. I have been using the "Sloop" font for all my wedding stuff and she didn't have it but worked with me uploading it so that all of my stuff could be consistent. I also ordered a robe for myself that says my name on the front like the girls and then on the back it says "Mrs. Bxxxxxxx" "est. 09/05/2008"

          FI is going to love it!!

          #95 Kristie O

          Kristie O
          • Banned
          • 369 posts

            Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:30 AM

            i love your shoes and dress!!!

            #96 Sandra E.

            Sandra E.
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,183 posts

              Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:34 PM

              Alyssa, it was my pleasure helping you! Everything looks fantastic!

              #97 Alyssa

              Alyssa
              • Sr. Member
              • 11,793 posts

                Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sandra E.
                Alyssa, it was my pleasure helping you! Everything looks fantastic!
                Thanks Sandra!!! :) xoxoxoxo

                #98 tvt

                tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

                  Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:34 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  I also ordered a robe for myself that says my name on the front like the girls and then on the back it says "Mrs. Bxxxxxxx" "est. 09/05/2008"

                  FI is going to love it!!
                  That is great!

                  #99 karahmia

                  karahmia
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 163 posts

                    Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:57 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alyssa
                    Hey girl - i got the Parasol from http://www.idooriginals.com/index_files/Page643.html.

                    And thanks everyone - i am getting really excited
                    Thanks! I'm going to try and order one. I'll let you know how it turns out!

                    #100 becks

                    becks

                      VIP

                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,881 posts
                    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                    • LocationNew York

                    Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:55 AM

                    Wow Alyssa! I'm finally getting caught up on things. Your planning is amazing. EVERYTHING is amazing.

                    I love the consistency of everything, too!

                    Happily married since 2008

                    Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more





                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users