Sign in to follow this  
luckygirl

And the winner is....

Thanks Amy! I love love the shoes. I have to just say whatevs and do what I want for my shoe. The sales person said...if it's for your wedding we have white...and I said..no..I want fuschia! I love PINK!!! Ok, so I'm tired and watching the olympics now so perhaps a lil bit too much tired excitement.

Thank you everyone. I finally got the shoes in and OMG! The pics do not do them justice! They're a really vibrant beautiful fuschia that reminded me of the sunset my FI and I were able to watch from the deck of our awesome room in O.C. MD. The sky had a beautiful shade of fuschia with deep purple and bright orange....trying to figure out how to put those colors together for my decor.

I love this dress and it looks stunning on you. Great choice. I also love the pink shoes and totally wish I had went with coloured shoes. I love them and think they will be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by royfa View Post
It's really pretty! I Love those shoes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn3878 View Post
Great dress and shoes!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Your figure looks amazing in that dress, very flattering. Love the shoes.
Thank you! Ha! I just figured out how to do mq! whew whew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
I love this dress and it looks stunning on you. Great choice. I also love the pink shoes and totally wish I had went with coloured shoes. I love them and think they will be perfect.
I was thinking that if I went the traditional route I would regret not following my passion for pink. Glad to know I did the right thing. Thank you!