• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 Shay2679

Shay2679
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:26 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by edna
    No but when I try to do this order didnt showed any amount... I live in Mexico so I just simulated the order to verify if they could ship to you in Canada
    Well thank you! I just double checked, and it looks like shipping is $16.95...so depending on how many things you were ordering, it might be worth it to order from here (Paper Lanterns, Party Supplies and Chinese Paper Lanterns - PaperLanternStore.com)!!

#12 Shay2679

Shay2679
    • 493 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

FYI**Just to give you an update...I spoke to Lynda at Luna Bazaar via email this morning, and, they WILL ship to Canada, you just have to call your order in.

I ordered 5 parasols...and paid $16.95 for shipping. Each parasol worked out to be about $10.90...so it was worth it to me! Hopefully I don't get dinged with any extra duties at the border though...that always puts a damper on ordering!

#13 cabobridey

cabobridey
      • 141 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

I ordered fans and parasols from asianideas.
        Delivery was $41 CAD. But you know what... it was SO worth it, I could not find anywhere in Canada that sold them, so you either pay, or you go without!
        But it works out great if you are getting fans too!
        We ordered 50 fans, 6 parasols. With delivery it came to $121.47.
        And the quality was GREAT!

#14 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

Holly,

I love your picture!!!!

~~

#15 gofeden

gofeden
          • 80 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:51 AM

Did anyone try Pamela's Parasols? The prices of their products and shipping is reasonable.
            Jelena and Bojan
            January 3, 2009

#16 Shay2679

Shay2679
            • 493 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by gofeden
              Did anyone try Pamela's Parasols? The prices of their products and shipping is reasonable.
              I found Pamela's Parasols really expensive....maybe I wasn't looking at the same place?!

#17 SunBride

SunBride
              • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

remember you can sell the parasols after and make back some of your money! That's what I did! I sold them for 6$ each and people I had SO many people who wanted to buy them, I definitely could have sold them for more.

So that helps make up for the fact that shipping is so expensive. You can probably get like half your money back!

#18 gofeden

gofeden
                • 80 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

How did everyone pack the parasols on your flight? In your luggage? As a carry-on? Did you have any problems at security? Thanks. And you are right, Pamela Parasols is double the price. I realized this after checking again...
                  Jelena and Bojan
                  January 3, 2009

#19 gofeden

gofeden
                  • 80 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:00 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SunBride
                    remember you can sell the parasols after and make back some of your money! That's what I did! I sold them for 6$ each and people I had SO many people who wanted to buy them, I definitely could have sold them for more.

So that helps make up for the fact that shipping is so expensive. You can probably get like half your money back!

Great idea! You sound like a true e-bayer! I saw your bouquet. It is gorgeous. Is the pink flower hibiscus? Who did your flowers?
                    Jelena and Bojan
                    January 3, 2009

#20 cabobridey

cabobridey
                    • 141 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

We packed ours in my hubbys suitcase. He had extra room, and i liked having them padded with clothing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users