Photo

Carly's prof AHR photos, July 12th *pic slideshow*

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

Wow! Those pics are very nice. Loved your dress!!!

#22 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

Carly - I LOVE the pics!!!! the bamboo looks great and yummy sushi - what a great idea for an AHR!

there are some really, really good pics of you and Matt - i don't know how you are going to choose!?!

PS - umm, yeah you are f-in insane - you don't look like you put on weight!

PPS - jac - you look awesome too!

#23 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

OMG, funny you should say that A, cuz I put on my comfy "fat" jeans yesterday. Well, they sure are fat, I had to squeeze my fat ass and thighs into them! I am going out tonight to buy running shoes and going to start walking every night and work my way up to running.

Back to the photos though, did any stand out as perfect for a thank you card? I was hoping to change it to b&w and give it an aged look (kinda like the cards that you would see in CVS or something), but most of the ones of me and Matt look so good cuz of the color, making them b&w would lose the beauty in the picture.

#24 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:02 PM

25, 27, 29 or 32 would be nice as a B&W - i think there are some great ones from later on but i am not as crazy about making those B&W KWIM?

#25 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
          • 218 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

Awe you looked beautiful!!!

#26 Dbld78

Dbld78
            • Banned
            • 665 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

They look great Carly! It was a really wild party.... We had a great time! Tim and Kevin were talking about the Chinese beer this weekend...hahaha!

#27 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

GREAT pics!!!! You are ssoo beautiful and I just love your dress, flowers, BM dresses, etc just as much as from your DW!!!

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

Love the bamboo favors Carly. Those turned out beautiful. The sushi looks so yummy too! What a great idea to serve that at a AHR.

It looks like the party got started too. Love the bare butt pic! LOL
                  Happily married since 2008

#29 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

I like the idea of the gazebo one- 23- to be an aged ("sepia" right?)thank you card. Gazebos just look like part of the "older" world romance stuff to me. I know that didn't make sense, but in my head it did. :)
                    Happily married since 2008

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

Alyssa - I will have to go check out the ones tha tyou pointed out, but I know exactly what you mean about them not being great shots to change to b&w. Most of them are so pretty cuz of the color...

Rach - that gazebo one was the one I was thinking. I was trying last night to change it to sepia or b&w and leave the flowers colored, but I couldn't figure it out.

Danielle - so glad you guys had a great time! I know I did, I just wish I hadn't gotten SO drunk. But whatever.

Tammi - awwwww thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users