Tomorow is my opperation day :-(

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Oh no! I had knee surgery a few years back, it is painful...but you will be pain free in no time.

#12 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Good luck with your surgery, and enjoy all the pampering from FI while you recover.
      Michelle

#13 Tara

Tara
      • 473 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:49 PM

Awe, I'm sorry you had to suffer through that pain for so long before anything was done. I wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

I'm sorry you have to go through this as no surgery is pleasant. However, it sounds like it's going to be very beneficial for you! Best wishes for a safe and speedy recovery! (P.S. BDW is great for when you're stuck in the house all day long )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 Karen

Karen
          • 1,308 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

Good Luck! Hopefully everything gets resolved and you have a speedy recovery.
            <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#16 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Good Luck!!!
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#17 ginalynn

ginalynn
              • 219 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Good luck with the surgery! At least you can sit at home and play on this site and plan your wedding, so hopefully you wont get TOO bored! Best wishes!!

#18 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:14 PM

Hi jodey i hope your op goes well and you are up and about soon.I had surgery in march to remove an arthritic piece of joint and a bone spur from my shoulder.I was going great until a couple of weeks ago,.Infact ive made an appointment with the dr.Ive been having some pain and a work colleugue ultasounded my shoulder and i have 2 partial tears.Bit of a bummer really as id asked him to take a look as i have numbness in my two fingers.He thinks its coming from my neck not my shoulder so im now looking to find out the problem.On a positive note i would gladly take two numb fingers to the pain i was getting every min of every day.good luck im sure you will be fine,no doubt like myself you will be hooked on here for the next two weeks at least.Take care and keep us informed.x

#19 Birdie07

Birdie07
                  • 1,218 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Ouch! I'm sorry. Both my mom and sister had knee surgery and it sucks. But then my mom met my DH (chiropractor) and they are the lead doctors in arthritis pain relief. I would definitely recommend seeing them! My mom came to visit and didn't have pain AT all when she was here. Good luck tomorrow! Get lots of rest.

#20 JoLo908

JoLo908
                    • 889 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

Good luck! Don't worry!!! I wish you a speedy recovery!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users