Laser hair removal?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#71 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:13 PM

That is a really good deal!!! I did laser hair removal in arms, underarms, upper lip, bikini and full legs I started like 3 or 4 years ago and I can tell you I am the happiest woman on earth with that decision!!! I love it is really neat to forget what it feels to wax or shave!!! for those who are thinking on doing it, save money for it, is really worth it!!!

#72 amy706

amy706
    • 506 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:16 PM

I got my bikini done about 4 years ago and it was honestly one of the best investments i've ever made in my life. I only went 4 times and I shoudl have gone all 5 or 6 because i have a few hairs that still grow but its no big deal. It is the best. I dont think I tipped if I remember correctly.

I wish i could do my whole body... but it does hurt. so worth it though!
      Amy706
      Washington, DC
      Dreams Tulum
      December 5, 2008
      Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#73 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:17 PM

Yay, glad to hear the good reviews!

#74 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:27 PM

Geez you guys are making me want to do it now! It must be great not to have hair in most places other than your head. I ecspecially hate when I shave and all feels great and smooth and than it starts to grow back all prickly, like the next day. That's how my hair is anyway, it grows back within a day. I think I will look into this for sure. Maybe Joe will get it too. Look what you started!

#75 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:39 PM

I want to get my underarms done too!! I hate shaving them.

Definitely let us know how you like it.

#76 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:14 PM

fi wants it done too...he hates hair as much as i do...

it does hurt, a tiny bit...but there''s no throbbing pain, like after a waxing...it's like a pinch, and then the pain is gone.

#77 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:31 PM

I am fine with pain, have lots of piercings and a few tattooes, so I am not scared of that. I am kinda modest though, so I know getting naked and in position will be the hardest for me to do.

#78 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:32 PM

I got my underarms done (total of 5 treatments). I still have some hair that grows back, but it is way less than before. The best candidate for the best results is someone who is fair skinned w/ dark hair. My friend and I did it together, and after her first session she was pretty much hairless!!! I was so jealous. If I had results like her I would have gotten my whole body done.

#79 1elephant

1elephant
                  • VIP Member
                  • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
                    I am fine with pain, have lots of piercings and a few tattooes, so I am not scared of that. I am kinda modest though, so I know getting naked and in position will be the hardest for me to do.
                    me too, the pain was nothing compared to being buck ass naked in front of someone....AND (way too much info for some of you) the person has you move yourself to get every hair...if you know what i mean.....

#80 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:08 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lauren c.
                      AND (way too much info for some of you) the person has you move yourself to get every hair...if you know what i mean.....
                      hehehe...at least they let you do it yourself...don't want to get turned on when someone is pointing a laser at you...rofl!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users