Laser hair removal?

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:25 PM

Damn two weeks for it to fall out! Is it gross while that happens? Hmmm, so if you didn't tip at all, I assume that if I just tip $20, they should be happy with it, right? Cuz $20 x 6 treatments adds up!

#62 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:33 PM

it wouldn't be gross if i didn't spend time picking it out....you don't even notice, it's not like big clumps of hair, like in the shower...
      i didn't even think to tip, to me it was like going to the doctor or the dentist....but i'll def. tip next time...i think $20 is a good amt..

#63 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:37 PM

Cool! I am super excited, have I mentioned that! I always have prolbme when I shave down there, so I will be happy to only have to do it occasionally! I think this comes with a 3 year guarentee too, so I can always go back for more treatments.

#64 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:42 PM

Ohhh good luck Car. If I were to ever get a BRAZILIAN laser treatment....welllll, I would just never have the guts to get one. I'd be so embaressed...you obviously gotta position yourself all crazy, and I'd just die. It's their job and they do it all the time- I know I know but f that. I'd die. I will buy a laser thingy and do it myself before I have some lady poking me with sh*t hahahaahah I'm getting all sweaty thinking about it.

#65 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:49 PM

I know, it freaks me out too, but I am over it! Hahhahaa. Ahhh, to never (or barely ever) shave again. I want everything done!

#66 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:55 PM

Yay! Please let us know how it goes.
              I looked into it not too long ago for underarms and it was out of my budget for now.

#67 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:57 PM

I had a brazilian wax done before and it was very embarrasing at first, then once you are in the crazy position (like you're at the girl doctor) you kind of relax and it's not THAT bad.

#68 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:59 PM

Yeah that would be nice not to ever have to shave. Tell me Sat about the costs and all.

#69 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:07 PM

Well, I will just post here in case anyone else is interested. I am paying $750. They were having a Holiday special for 60% off the $2,100 it usually is for the extended brazilian, so it was $840. But when I called to make the appt, they are having end of year discounts, I guess to get peeps to come in, so now it is discounted down to $750 for 6 treatments. I am going to United Laser Clinics | Laser Hair Removal | Laser Skin Care, at least I think that's the site, but that's def the name of the place.

Here's additional info from the email...And it includes six treatments on each area once every 4-6 weeks plus a three year written guarantee where if there is a missed hair or a new growth you may have it removed free of charge for three years. And also with every purchase, we are also giving a FREE skin rejuvenatation treatment away!! (Value of $350.00!) Choices include: Photofacial, Velasmooth Cellulite reduction, Refirme Skin Tightening, Medical Microdermabrasion, or 1540 treatment (reduces fine lines and wrinkles!)

#70 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:10 PM

HOLY CRAP I gotta call these people. All about the micro facial thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users