Sign in to follow this  
LEIGH

Feet dusters ???!!!

Ok, so I remember this idea..... They are actually small paint brushes that you can paint in your theme color's and then personalize them....and let your guests use them to dust off their feet after being in the sand! Anyone heard of these? I thought about doing these, and leaving them on the chairs for the ceremony.

Whatcha think?

never heard of them, but it sounds cute, but probably the last thing I would get since other costs add up so much.

That's a cute idea....

OK for all the already married ladies.. What did your guests do, did they take their shoes off or leave them on. IF they took them off, did you provide them with anything to wipe their feet?

I suck at attaching pics so I can't upload one of paintbrushes with just a simple ribbon tied around them. I love this idea! AND, the best thing is...my mom and I found generic paintbrushes at the dollar store! We are having our cocktail hour on the beach so we're putting about 30 brushes in a medium size basket as soon as you step off the sand.

I love this idea! I've even thought about getting some cheap paintbrushes from the dollar store, decorating them up, and putting them in the OOT bags. But I'd like to know from some of the married ladies if their guests used the ones they provided too.