Sign in to follow this  
sweetiepeetie

Cakes in Cabo??

I have contacted Sweetdreams prior to July 4th and someone responded saying they would get back to me as soon as they returned from a trip. I emailed them again 2 weeks ago and I still waiting for a return email or call. My wedding is Sept 25th and i have no cake! Any other suggestions on Cakes in Cabo??

You should try calling Deanna again. I spoke with her a few days ago, she is on vacation in Canada and is not checking her emails. My FI's client is her close family friend, so he gave me her home number up there. But try again, I'm sure she'll get back with you.

Do a search for cakes and you will come up with some stuff...I can't remember the other names or I would tell you. I used Deena from sweet dreams so...can your hotel provide this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiepeetie View Post
I have contacted Sweetdreams prior to July 4th and someone responded saying they would get back to me as soon as they returned from a trip. I emailed them again 2 weeks ago and I still waiting for a return email or call. My wedding is Sept 25th and i have no cake! Any other suggestions on Cakes in Cabo??
I like Jennifer Hatton's work but I contacted her a week ago and still nothing. I'm not worried because my wedding is in 7 months, but you must be going crazy. Here's her webpage Cake Options & Contact Info

Good luck and we'll be waiting for the review!

I am using Jennifer Hatton and booked her through my wedding planner. I've heard her cakes are amazing! Anytime I've had to contact her I've been able to, but again this is through my planner....