Riu Palace Mexico Wedding

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
  • VIP Member
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 10:52 PM

A great source for photos also is TripAdvisor---- when you look up a resort, right in the info is "Candid Photos" that were taken by guests. I like it because then I get to see the resort through the eyes of the guests, not through professional photos the resort paid to have done...

#12 an.ka.wi

an.ka.wi
    • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:29 PM

Hi,
      I am very much considering RIU Palace Mexico as well. If you could send me pics, I would greatly appreciate it! My email is willea91@uwosh.edu Thanks alot!

#13 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 12:59 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        A great source for photos also is TripAdvisor---- when you look up a resort, right in the info is "Candid Photos" that were taken by guests. I like it because then I get to see the resort through the eyes of the guests, not through professional photos the resort paid to have done...
        I love checking out the candid photos too - you know what you're seeing isn't the dressed up, staged version, it's the real thing. I just hate tripadvisor because they all complain sooooooo much. It seems they must look for something to report back about thats negative.... just chill out and ENJOY your vacation!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:50 AM

Webshots.com has a lot of candid pics as well!

Riu Palace Mexico - Playa Del Carmen pictures from mexico photos on webshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users