I am not sure if any of you know this, but the United States Post office may increase their first class mail to .42 cents in May 2007. This might affect some of you who will be mailing their invites around that time. I am not sure when it will be approved, so cross your fingers that there is no increase.

I read last night, only a 2 cent hike was approved, so they will be 41 cents starting sometime in early may. Get your mailings out in April.

I think it's still in the approval stage, but sadly, $.41 stamps here we come sad.gif

In honor of my latin background I may go ghetto and deliver my STD's to my family by hand. LOL. Most of them live around the block anyway and one aunt lives in my building. How ghetto fabulous of me!!!

-Glenda

That's not ghetto. That's old tradition. They actually say that hand delivered invites are more personal. Plus, then you don't have to worry about weight.

There is good news for those sending 2 ounce invites though, the rates will go down to 58 cents.

okay, so say I mail my invites before may, I'm still going to have to put extra postage on the reply envelopes, righthuh.gif Ugh, one more thing to worry about, theres no way around this, is there?