Photo

Anyone been to Tequila Restuarant

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 amitchell

amitchell
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:02 PM

We are still planning our welcoming dinner and I was wondering if anyone had been to Tequila Restaurant or had heard anything? Thank you

#2 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

I know of a FANTASTIC restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. It is called Pancho's. The manager, Armondo, teaches "Tequila School". He pours each guest about 5 different types of tequila and teaches you about each type and also the origin of tequila in Mexico.

You'll LOVE it!!! We were there for 10 days and ate there 3 times!

Pancho's Restaurant - House of the Best Mexican Food in Los Cabos, Mexico!..

#3 RebelBride2008

RebelBride2008
      • 32 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

Hi! We are having our welcome dinner at Tequila. We ate there in July during our site visit and were very pleased with the service and the food. The food is on the pricey side. We are hosting a meal for ~30 guests. The courtyard is ideal for our group. I think you will like it. Good luck!

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

The Tequila Restaurant in SJ is a very nice location downtown it's very good!

#5 Christi

Christi
          • 1,905 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

MY DH and I have had dinner there twice and loved it...great food/service and the courtyard would be great for a RD...

#6 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

French Riveria and Mi Casa are other great restaurants too...

#7 Floreria Rayen

Floreria Rayen
              • 39 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amitchell
                We are still planning our welcoming dinner and I was wondering if anyone had been to Tequila Restaurant or had heard anything? Thank you

I would recommend "Tropicana" in downtown San Jose (like a block away from
                "Tequila" restaurant), they have live music almost every day and a great cuban show Fridays and Saturdays. The food is Mexican style too and I found it less expensive and a best deal than "Tequila".

If budget is not a problem try "Don Emilianos" in downtown San Jose as well or "La Fonda" at Cabo San Lucas. Great food, but could get expensive for big groups.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users