Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Anny, those are awesome. I love them. I am wishing I had more creative friends so I could have come up with something as great.

 

Will that stamp actually work? I had no idea you could do that. Can someone send me info about that cause I would love love to do it, I just did not know you could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julie can you post your STD so I can see it since I am getting the same one as you? Oh and I don't get it do some come with your name and some come with your FI's name or is 2 per guest?

 

-Glenda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Anny, those are awesome. I love them. I am wishing I had more creative friends so I could have come up with something as great.

Will that stamp actually work? I had no idea you could do that. Can someone send me info about that cause I would love love to do it, I just did not know you could.
No Jules, that stamp doesn't work.. here in Mexico we don't use the mail too much.. most of the invitations I'm just handing them to my guests.. I'll just end up mailing about 15 invitations..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Julie can you post your STD so I can see it since I am getting the same one as you? Oh and I don't get it do some come with your name and some come with your FI's name or is 2 per guest?

-Glenda
Did you not get the PM I sent you yesterday? I sent you the link to my proof, so you can see exactly what it looks like. Let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
No Jules, that stamp doesn't work.. here in Mexico we don't use the mail too much.. most of the invitations I'm just handing them to my guests.. I'll just end up mailing about 15 invitations..
Oooh, that makes sense. That is an awesome idea, I wish I was hand delivering some so I could do that. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to do the personalized stamp for the ones I'm sending to US.. does anyone know if I can order just a few and how long do they take to arrive? or do I just print my own? huh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are fantastic! I even did boarding pass std's and I love yours way more than mine. I really need to find more artsy friends! Your guests will be so excited to get those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the photostamps do take about two-three weeks and they have to print them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×