Sign in to follow this  
MomentsThatMatter

Bringing in a Photographer & hotel "day rates"...

Karisma has had a $500 dollar charge for awhile. I understand the purpose of having some sort of fee, but $500 is pretty high. What made people upset is that they were inconsistent with changing their policy. For a short while they were charging $500 + a three night stay for the photographer.

That's when the "boycott Karisma thread" was started. Since then they have changed their policy to $500 OR 3 night stay.

So the "boycott" was effective.

I would love to only pay for a day pass, but it is what it is.

I just wanted to add about Karisma's policy.....

They changed it to $500 for outside photographers, but, they also added more of their own photographers to choose from....For example, now, Claudia Rodriguez is not considered an outside photographer (you don't have to pay fee). They do excellent work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I just wanted to add about Karisma's policy.....
They changed it to $500 for outside photographers, but, they also added more of their own photographers to choose from....For example, now, Claudia Rodriguez is not considered an outside photographer (you don't have to pay fee). They do excellent work!
but, claudia has different rates for karisma. Instead of $500 more, it's $900 more. So it's actually worse.