Travel mugs on Ebay

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

• 620 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

In my random searching of Ebay, I found a guy who is selling a heck of a lot of Travel mugs. His company bought them for a client company, then that client backed out of a deal- so he's left with 10,000 plus mugs.

They are 14 oz. stainless steel mugs with the plastic inside and a black plastic rim around the top. Very nice looking. He's selling 24 for $35.00 and
    he's located in New Jersey. I think that works out to $1.66 per mug? Now he did say they once had a label on them, but then he got the labels removed, so there isn't any trace left of the old labels.

I think that they are the same ones from discount mugs, which cost more.
    This is the link to the same mugs from discountmugs.com:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

24 Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mugs/Cups 14 oz. - eBay (item 330259950044 end time Aug-14-08 04:20:27 PDT)

Hope this helps some ladies.

#2 hanna

• 223 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:57 PM

ooh...tempting! I am going to show these to my FI.. he's in charge of cups. Thanks!!! If there is anyone around Gainesville FL that is looking to get these too, we can share shipping.

#3 jessyg20

• 263 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

Thanks for sharing the info.
        I just sent him a question. I wonder if he could do 2 cases and half. hmm?

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
        Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#4 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

wow that is a good deal! iwonder if you can get your logo put on somewhere else local or something - i wish we needed travel mugs

#5 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm pretty sure that is the mug we used, although they don't seem to be showing the blue colour anymore.

That is a really good deal! Hope someone can use them as they worked well for our group.

#6 arhoyaltres

• 154 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

We are doing travel mugs for our guests & were thinking about going w/ discountmugs.com, but we wanted the blue mugs (since our colors are turquoise & brown). I will need to discuss w/ my fiance to see if he wants to go this route. Great find...thanks for the info!

#7 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for the info I'm going to look into it for my mugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users