While we were in NYC last weekend, we decided to get some pro pics taken - not really as engagement pics, but because we love NYC and I guess we thought it would be good practice for the "real" pictures next year (I've never had my pic taken professionally before and I can be totally shy, so I wasn't really sure what to expect). Once I saw Kathy's (K&Rwedding), it really pushed me to do it for sure because her pics are SO amazing!

We got our proofs back already (444 of them!) and here are a few, in case you wanted to check them out :)

Click the image to open in full size.

More in the next post...

I love love LOOOVE your pics! I think the one of you two walking across the street (last pic of the last post) is my fave! You're going to be fantastic in your wedding pictures too!

Wow...hot stuff :) My fav is the one with grafitti in background and your little leg kicked up. So sweet! You guys looked great...so city stylish :) Great great pics. I can see why you want the more modern pics for the wedding photos.....totally a perfect style for you Heather :) love them :)