Photo

Blue Bride Needs Help with flower scheme

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 principessa

principessa
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

We are doing beachy blue to for bridesmaids dresses, and I have my heart set on pink and white for flowers!  The image above with the orchids is gorgeous!

#32 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
    • 296 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

im a blue bride too! i saw this bouquet in the other thread  and i loved it!and im hoping it kind of matches to these bridesmaid dresses i like roses and iris.jpg

bridesmaids.jpg

theres also a short version of the dress...cant decide which is nicer. fabric is quite light though (as in not heavy)so shouldnt be too hot! its a pity there arent more kinds of dark blue/purply flowers! i am sort of torn between having pink and blue instead though...

the only flower im not crazy about are calla lilies. i dont know why, i jsut dont really love them. orange can be a great colour for sort of sunny bright weddings though. oh i seem incapable of making a decision without changing my mind!

#33 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hello Blue Brides,

I wanted to share with you a few inspirational bouquets, hope you like them:

Amy+Ajay_VR_0151.JPG

Elizabeth+Robert_W_0059.JPG

Another way to add a pop of color is with colorful heels. Here are some of our favorites:

Michelle+Adam_W_0178.JPG

Whitney+Hugh_W_0026.JPG

Happy planning and feel free to visit our site for more ideas and pictures of fairy tale weddings: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

#34 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
        • 296 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

Matt - could you tell me what the little blue flowers are in that bouquet? as i mentioned in another thread im hopeless with flower names and they look like something i might want! thanks!

#35 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hola Jessi,

Wish I could help but these bouquets were made by the Resort's florists (Palace Resorts Mexico and the The Royal Playa del Carmen).

My suggestion would be to gather pictures of what you like best and send them to your wedding coordinator, but keep in mind that flowers are seasonal so be open to ideas and get creative ; )

Good luck and best wishes!!

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

Matt - could you tell me what the little blue flowers are in that bouquet? as i mentioned in another thread im hopeless with flower names and they look like something i might want! thanks!

#36 JessiTaylor

JessiTaylor
            • 296 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Thanks anyway!! im pinning lots of photos of bouquets frmo this forum on pinterest and when i finally have a florist/wedding planner hopefully they will tell me which of them are available in march!

#37 li282

li282
              • 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

blue and orange looks pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users