• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

I did turquoise and aqua for an ocean pallet. My flowers were white orchids for centerpieces. The BM bouquets were all different shades of pink orchids, with a few green ones thrown in.

My bouquet was white and pink peonies with orchids.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#12 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
    • 672 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

I was also going to post this color palette thing. Hope this helps. click on thte color pallette, and it iwllshow you combinations.

Find Your Reception Color Combination – Wedding Receptions | Brides.com

#13 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:00 AM

Cute Erin! I am definately going to find ribbon to use like you did.... the orchids are rediculously priced in PV so I won't do that, but may use the same color ideas.

Kerry, I am also planning on doing runners or squares- our tables are round so squares will probabably work better... maybe 2 squares overlaped. Thanks for your help!

#14 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
        • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

My BM's are in pool so not that far off in your dress... I was trying to figure out different options and then I found the perfect flowers for me the other day .. here is what my bo. is gonna look like..

Maybe this will help. I am now going with the orange and pink theme to finish up with the blue.

#15 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
            Hi Ladies,

My BM's are in pool so not that far off in your dress... I was trying to figure out different options and then I found the perfect flowers for me the other day .. here is what my bo. is gonna look like..
            Maybe this will help. I am now going with the orange and pink theme to finish up with the blue.
            pretty! so are those your flowers? Then you are doing orange and pink at the reception?

#16 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
            • 668 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:17 AM

I am also doing a turquise blueish and going for the pinks as a contrast- bright and beachy. If you don't want to go so bright how about yellow? My GF did her wedding with more of a Navy / darker blue and white BM dress and then her flowers and accents where yellow and white flowers- and her bouquet and everything looked amazing next to her and in the pics....Classic colors.

#17 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
              • 1,206 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

Yup this is my finaly decision on colors. I was going around and around and then I saw this and I had to have it for my wedding and everything just fell into place. These are Faux Flowers from a woman I saw on ebay... her flowers are beautiful and other brides from here have used her before too. She can do pretty much anything for you. She will make a mock for you and then you can decide. Mine is going to have a tiny bit more of the little pink flowers sticking out.. I think those are really cute.

#18 msasfraz

msasfraz
                • 392 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

the bm dresses is gorgeous............i am doing aqua and mango orange........ see two colors featured in my invite.......I am using mango tipped calla lillies and white calla lillies.......

#19 Denise40

Denise40
                  • 407 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:51 PM

In our ceremony, the girls wore teal dresses and I wore a coral dress and here are our flowers:

I had all roses in yellow, white and coral. The girls flowers were all coral different types of flowers.

#20 DRod0214

DRod0214
                    • 173 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

wow, i too am stuck i choose teal (medium shade) and am lost on flower colors, help!!!
                      Diane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users