Sign in to follow this  
kate.com

Blue Bride Needs Help with flower scheme

im a blue bride too! i saw this bouquet in the other thread  and i loved it!and im hoping it kind of matches to these bridesmaid dresses i like roses and iris.jpg

bridesmaids.jpg

theres also a short version of the dress...cant decide which is nicer. fabric is quite light though (as in not heavy)so shouldnt be too hot! its a pity there arent more kinds of dark blue/purply flowers! i am sort of torn between having pink and blue instead though...

the only flower im not crazy about are calla lilies. i dont know why, i jsut dont really love them. orange can be a great colour for sort of sunny bright weddings though. oh i seem incapable of making a decision without changing my mind!

Matt - could you tell me what the little blue flowers are in that bouquet? as i mentioned in another thread im hopeless with flower names and they look like something i might want! thanks!

Hola Jessi,

Wish I could help but these bouquets were made by the Resort's florists (Palace Resorts Mexico and the The Royal Playa del Carmen).

My suggestion would be to gather pictures of what you like best and send them to your wedding coordinator, but keep in mind that flowers are seasonal so be open to ideas and get creative ; )

Good luck and best wishes!!

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor View Post

Matt - could you tell me what the little blue flowers are in that bouquet? as i mentioned in another thread im hopeless with flower names and they look like something i might want! thanks!

Thanks anyway!! im pinning lots of photos of bouquets frmo this forum on pinterest and when i finally have a florist/wedding planner hopefully they will tell me which of them are available in march!