Where has Harty been?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

jackee, m8 - mate (friend ) there's a post about it around here somewhere.

#12 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ethrondson
      Is your b-day tomorrow Harty?
      Nope today lol yours is soon isn't it?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacqueline
      Ah there you are. I knew about your friend who had passed so I was worried bout ya:o( Who is this funeral for, is this for your friend?? You said "m8s"... not sure what that is...
      Yeah its his funeral it takes weeks if its military they aren't wrong when they say you are owned body and soul lol Another one has died but he can't make that funeral its so sad

#13 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509

Yeah its his funeral it takes weeks if its military they aren't wrong when they say you are owned body and soul lol Another one has died but he can't make that funeral its so sad

HAPPY BDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

and again, I'm so sorry about your friend, that really stinks. Keep your head up girlie.

#14 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:43 PM

Happy Birthday Harty!!! Hope the 2 of you can get away and have a good evening tonight.

My birthday is tomorrow, that is why I was wondering when your is! Yeah for Leo's!!LOL
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#15 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!! (hey, our birthdays are exactly one week apart! i know you're around my age ... are you 1972 as well? yay for leos at any rate ... must be why we get along so well )

and sorry to hear all the crap you're dealing with ...

#16 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

Happy birthday Marie!!
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#17 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your week gets better!! I don't want to have to fly over there and kick some peoples asses... but I WILL!

#18 Angel

Angel
                • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:14 PM

Happy Birthday Marie!!!

#19 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!! (hey, our birthdays are exactly one week apart! i know you're around my age ... are you 1972 as well? yay for leos at any rate ... must be why we get along so well
                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your week gets better!! I don't want to have to fly over there and kick some peoples asses... but I WILL!
                    Lol yeah you're ok I got it sorted cheers lol you'd only wear bloody pink anyway lmao

Thanks girls - funeral is over and it was a good one - if that makes sense!

Had to rescue the kid's mum from a few good meaning people who were talking fucking bollox as per usual, i'm sure death brings out the arses in people, lol

You should all be proud of me I kept my cool and had self control lol

#20 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
                      Yep 1972 also - how weird i'm sure we are secretly twins or something lmao

Lol yeah you're ok I got it sorted cheers lol you'd only wear bloody pink anyway lmao

Thanks girls - funeral is over and it was a good one - if that makes sense!

Had to rescue the kid's mum from a few good meaning people who were talking fucking bollox as per usual, i'm sure death brings out the arses in people, lol

You should all be proud of me I kept my cool and had self control lol
                      YOU?! Self control?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users