Sign in to follow this  
-Kate-

Anyone else feel like they might explode???

I know how you feel, like you I have a ways to go 7 months! I wish it were much sooner, so I couldnt help but start buying OOT stuff. I pretty much know I will have 30-35 guests and I figure if I have less then that all the kids can have their own bag too. I also bought the straw fans for the seats at the ceremony. Its hard since I have all the big stuff done too, except the dress. So I am trying to turn my focus towards that bunny_4.gif

I feel that way too! My wedding is in Sept. and I have not bought anything for OOT bags, I have no BM dresses. I just bought my shoes and my FI was like "Isn't that kind of early?" I am loosing my mind with the planning. I will not know now many people are attending until July!!!! That gives me NO TIME TO PREPARE!!!

I know exactly how you feel. Like Amy my wedding is not until July 2008 and I am dying to do everything NOW!!! But I know I need to wait b/c I will change my mind a million times and fashions will change. I would def hold off on that, although you are probably dying to buy all your cute outfits now. My problem is that I am a pretty decisive person and I could honestly plan a DW in a day if I had to. My mind races and I come up with ideas a mile a minute but then once everything is done I am bored. And then by the next month I have new ideas and I want to do something different b/c I feel my original idea is old and tired already. I don't even know if that makes sense. I don't even want to wait until next year I want to go get married now!!!!

-Glenda

my 2 cents...if there are things you know you want, get them...

if they are things you are on the fence about, wait...

i did all my pre-shopping by finding the best deals on things that i wanted and bookmarking the website in a folder called OOT...

then when i was about a month away, i went back and re-assessed what would work with my budget and what wouldn't...also, by then i had a better idea of how much i should order.

Thanks ladies! Glad to know I'm not alone on this one.

I have been bookmarking like crazy. Hopefully when the time comes I'll be ready with the lowest price.

Glenda - I'm like you in terms of decisiveness. My dress took 2 days to pick, the site took a week to figure out - I don't spend a lot of time pondering. The lady at one dress shop said it was the fastest she'd ever had someone try on dresses. That's probably why it's so hard for me to wait.

It has gotten so bad that every moment at work is spend looking at websites, ideas or emailing the WC. Since I working with mostly men they just say hey you are like an inch away from that computer, you might want to take a break. I tell them shut up I am busy. They never knew I was so girly outside of work with all this wedding stuff.