• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

I watched it last night too..
    "Hannah pooped in Hannah's undawearsss" - Alexis ( i think it was her who said that, I pissed myself laughing)

#22 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
    • 144 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:20 PM

I love to watch Jon & Kate and then watch Super Nanny and Nanny 911. What a contrast! The organized Jon & Kate who are raising 8 kids and the families on Nanny 911 who have screaming hitting angry maniac children. LOL

#23 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Emily&Matt
        I love to watch Jon & Kate and then watch Super Nanny and Nanny 911. What a contrast! The organized Jon & Kate who are raising 8 kids and the families on Nanny 911 who have screaming hitting angry maniac children. LOL
        hahahahahaha that is pretty funny, never thought of that. they need kate over their houses! hhahaaaaaa

#24 jmiranda

jmiranda
        • 697 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

I watch it here and there its a good show...I dont even have any kids. It amazes me how organize kate can be but she is so mean to Jon at times.

#25 saraece

saraece
          • 289 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

I would love to hear more about all the extra people they have to help them...one lady comes in to fold laundry every week another volunteer irons..so yes I am amazed at how organized Kate is but she does have a bit of help. (which she deserves) Love the kids!
            Like our first kiss all over again

#26 JoLo908

JoLo908
            • 889 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:30 PM

I love this show! When I get to catch it! Any guy I know who sees the show ( and a bunch do!!!) think that Kate is mean to Jon, but sometimes, things just work that way, maybe their personalities click... and they sure do run a tight ship!

I am a nanny and one of the best rules they have is they only serve the kids one thing for dinner. Kate says, "this is not a restaurant. If they are hungry, they will eat." And the kids do eat... I give Jon and Kate a ton of credit!

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

I like this show too. Although I would tend to argue that she has 9 kids instead of 8

Did y'all see the episode where everyone got stomach viruses?? Holy moly! I totally respect the Mom on that show!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

I think I saw one episode, but my sister watched it all the time. I couldn't imagine having 8 children, I have 2 right now and run all day. We want one more, but the thought of having twins scares me now that we already have 2! LOL. I may have to start watching it now, but I honestly don't have that much time to watch TV anymore except for a few shows that I always watch in the evenings.
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#29 dainanewell

dainanewell
                  • 203 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

I love Jon and Kate plus 8.....They are so cute.....I love how real they are.....normal family with alot of kids...lol....best show ever!

#30 Birdie07

Birdie07
                    • 1,218 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:55 PM

Love her organizing. But my mom is my hero of 8 kids. One she lost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users