Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Jon and Kate Plus 8

I love this show too. I'm amazed at all the places they go with all those kids. I couldn't imagine going to Sesame Place or Hershey Park with 8 kids. And their house isn't a total mess and everything is so organized and planned out, I don't know how they do it. I even have fi watching it now, he likes it too.

I love this show! The kids are so freakin' cute! Kate is a bit crazy about keeping the house and kids clean! I loved when they went to the Crayola Factory and the kids could not use markers because she was afraid they would get marker all over their hands!

Brandie

I watch it occassionally. I think it's funny when I see these articles bashing Kate because she's a b!tch. The reason I find it funny... she's practically my personality twin. I'm such an obsessive, controlling, b!tch freak and Brian is just like Mr. Nice Guy.

But like with any reality tv show, they usually edit to show one main side of a person. I'm not mean all the time and I'm sure Kate isn't either.

Amen to that sister! Reality shows totally do that! I wonder what type of person they'd make me if I was on a reality show... hmm that'd be an interested thread.

Anyway I have mixed feelings about her being nasty to Jon. I of course dont think she should be, he is their dad too but just not obsessive like her. But they never seem to drag out the fights, its like they argue, she'll say something mean and its over, she goes back to being normal. I just keep thinking how bad I'd be to Joe if I had 8 kids, omg. He'd prob leave my ass.

I think Kate has to be a little obsessive compulsive to keep sane. And they don't really have big fights like you said Jac it's like 20 seconds and then forgotten. If i had 8 kids with Derek, i think i'd say a lot worse things then Kate says. lol

I love this show too! Yeah Kate is crazy sometimes and yells too much but who knows how I would be with 8 kids running around the house! She does have some good tips and stuff though that really seem to work!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! The kids are just so cute and I can't help but watch it! They amaze me! I love Leah!

Love love this show I have been watching this family grow up ever since the 1st our special that followed them around while she was pregos and giving birth. Even my very manly FI loves it we always watch it together

i love that show! i love the beginning where the show her belly before she gave birth - it's ginormous!!! i know it's reality tv and all, but they really do act like they can't stand each other....8 kids can do that, i'm sure.