• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tchuchuca
    I totally feel your pain! I broke my little toe on Saturday and it HURTS! I can tell you that today is Thursday and it feels a TON better already- still swolled and brused, but it doesn't really hurt anymore! Good luck, my fellow gimpy friend!
    So Sorry Tati that you did this as well! Painful....try wine per Amarillis!

#22 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
      I am so frustrated....broke my 2nd toe today, I think....all black and cannot move it. Not worth going to the Dr. as you can't fix it right? Does anyone know how long a broken toe takes to heal? I am doing the 60 mile walk for breast cancer on 9/5 and can't afford to lose any downtime on training

BUMMER!!!!

Sorry about your toe! And, it's TOTALLY awesome that you are doing a 60mile walk for breast cancer (My mom is a 12 year survivor!!!!) Way to go!!! Hope your toe feels better soon! I would say ice it and stay off of it as much as possible.

#23 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
      • 672 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Davematthews16
        Sorry about your toe! And, it's TOTALLY awesome that you are doing a 60mile walk for breast cancer (My mom is a 12 year survivor!!!!) Way to go!!! Hope your toe feels better soon! I would say ice it and stay off of it as much as possible.
        Thank you for your support in my journey! 12 years is amazing! I am doing the walk in SF next month. I am adding all those that have passed and survived to my wings (my team is the Boo-Bees) to walk in their honor and their strength will get me through the walk. If you would like me to add your mom to my journey, I would be proud to wear her name, just PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users