Sign in to follow this  
heather007

Expensive but so cute favour boxes

I found these favour boxes today on Weddingstar.com and I fell inlove with them. I totally want them, but they are very expensive- $30.00 for 12 boxes. My fiance will flip when he hears that price- just for boxes- they cost more then my OOT bags!!!! But they are made out of wood, have a hinge, and I think would showcase out wine charms very nicely.

Click the image to open in full size.

They are going to sit on a starfish charger plate, on the dinner plates.

What do you think?

Heather

~~

I thought these were cute too. How many would you need? You could always look at Walmart or Michaels to see if they have similar boxes that you could paint. That might be cheaper than ordering them from Weddingstar.com

I would totally look at Hobby Lobby or Michael's before buying them...you may have to add a little work to them but you could save a ton! Or do a search on-line at a craft website.

They are really cute. If you look around you could find something similar without the hinge that may be a little cheaper and just buy the little hinges to make it look like the ones you want. Good luck!

Thanks ladies, I'm going to have to go to Michael's this weekend- my paper cutter crapped out on me. You know what is sad? There are staff members at Michael's who I'm on a first name basis.

~~