| Originally Posted by beachbride2009 |
Hi Hoosierfan...I sure hope everything works out for you! My honest recommendation is to move your wedding from the Fives, even if they think it'll be open by the time you are to arrive...who knows if down the road they are even more delayed, plus the Sensatori just opened this past November and had a LOT of opening growing pains...and still are having a few, but by this coming November all the bugs should be worked out. Since you are expecting such a large group of people, I honestly wouldn't take the chance that thisngs will all be worked out and ready for you. This is your wedding!!!
I booked the Sensatori back in November for next November, knowing full well it is a brand new resort, but also knowing after one year it will be up and running well, but at the same time still be fresh and new.
I don't know about the maximum size of weddings allowed there, but I think they could handle a large one on the beach? What are you thinking of for your day? Hopefully Fabio will get back to you really soon so you can get things figured out! Keep me posted and if you have any questions about the Sensatori, I'm more than happy to help, as would the other lovely ladies on the Sensatori thread!
Looks like the Azul Sensatori might come through for our wedding on the 21st as well. I'm need to find out how big the hotel is - 4 wedding in 2 days seems like a lot. How many guests are you expecting for yours? I at least want to know they'll offer the same rates for our guests (I think they are a little bit pricier than the rates for the Fives?).
I'm curious how the other Azul Fives brides are being taken care of - it sounds like Karisma is trying to move everyone very quickly (I hope!).