Photo

Welcome Dinner

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 amitchell

amitchell
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

Does anyone know of a great place to host at least 65 people for a welcome dinner? We would like to have a cocktail hour before? Any help would be great!!! THX

#2 latown9958

latown9958
    • 32 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:00 AM

I havent even looked into booking anything yet since I am in the first stages of planning so I have no idea on prices and guidelines. But I have my heart set on Sunset de Mona Lisa. A friend of mine went to a wedding in Cabo and she showed me some pictures of the welcome dinner. I was like WHERE IS THAT PLACE! Turns out it was Sunset de Mona. The views are AMAZINGGGGG. You can reserve different terraces depending on the # of people. I think we are going to have around 30-40 people and I plan on reserving a terrace for cocktails and H'or derves right befroe sunset. The views are incredible.

If you havent already you should check out their website :)
      XOXO LAUREN

#3 W&E

W&E
      • 24 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

I am not sure about dinner but we are looking at doing drinks and appetizers at the baja brewing company in SJD. It's a great outdoor space. Good luck!

#4 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

This should be helpful to get you started...http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t769

#5 amitchell

amitchell
          • 24 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

Thank you!! I think we are going to have it at Tequila's in San Jose.

#6 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:48 AM

I think I responded to another post from you about Tequila....Great choice!! We thought about having our RD there, but it didn't fit into our budget...your guests will love it!

#7 lavalos

lavalos
              • 261 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

Baja Cantina (beach location, not marina). Perfect spot--reasonably priced, good food and perfect location for a welcome dinner. The restaurant has a trio playing on Friday evenings, so they setup between our event and between the main restaurant so our guests thought we brought them in.

#8 jmill130

jmill130
                • 601 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:27 PM

We did ours on a sunset cruise... it was great! People loved to see Cabo and it was fun to get off the resort! Good Luck to you!

#9 sstotz

sstotz
                  • 298 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:47 PM

I'm going to check into Baja Cantina! Thanks for the advice!
                    ~Soon to be Shanny May
                    June 20th, 2009
                    Cabo San Lucas, MX

http://ticker.7910.o....nRkb3duISE.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users